Opening to guests in August! The apartment is very bright and located in the heart of Verona's old town, just steps from the ancient "Roman Theatre" and "Ponte Pietra", and few minutes walk from "Juliet's House" as immortalized by William Shakespeare in his "Romeo and Juliet", and from the world renowned "Arena di Verona" and its prestigious Opera Festival. Each window offers suggestive views, and there is also a small balcony to enjoy the view of Verona’s rooftops and its architecture
Our newly renovated three bedroom, one bathroom apartment is situated on the third floor of a building typical of the area, and it features:
* a master bedroom with a queen size bed, with TV 23"
* two guest bedrooms with a twin size bed each
* sheets and blankets
* full bathroom, in-unit washer & dryer, towels, hands soap, shower gel, shampoo
* tastefully decorated living room complete with fully furnished kitchen, a confortable sofa bed, dining table, 42" flat screen smart TV connected to the internet with access to Netflix (sign in with your own account)
* free unlimited wi-fi throughout
* coffemaker (italian espresso and american coffee)
* small balcony to enjoy a suggestive Italian evening, sipping some red wine while enjoying the view of Verona’s rooftops and its architecture
*welcoming basket with some products for your Italian breakfast
*final cleaning included
Check-out: 10:00 a.m. / Check-in: from 3:00 p.m. onwards.
But if you need to leave your luggage over check out time or before check in time, please contact me, and if possible I'll be more than glad to accommodate your request!
I will be personally welcoming you upon your arrival, and I'll be more than happy to give you the insider tips to moving around town. I will gift you a simple but useful map of Verona's old town so you can reach easily the most important sites. I will always be available via phone for all your needs during your stay.
There is no elevator in the building.
The City of Verona requires a mandatory tourist tax in the amount of € 1.50 per person per night (over 14 years), for a maximum of 5 nights. This tax is not included in the price of your stay and, as mandated by the City of Verona, is to be collected by the lessor in cash upon arrival. I will remit the payment to the city treasury immediately .
-E' permesso fumare solo sul balcone
- Evitare rumori molesti specie negli orari di riposo
- Rispettare le aree comuni del palazzo
- Chiudere sempre la porta a chiave quando si esce
- Non sono permessi altri visitatori
Ciao! Questa casetta è il mio sogno di una vita... l'ho allestita e curata con tanto amore, e spero tanto che piacerà anche a voi... Spero anche che, ogni volta che guarderete dalle finestre della casa, o che camminerete nei dintorni, proverete quel senso di meraviglia che ogni giorno, instancabilmente, provo anch'io nel vedere questo angolo di Verona, che è forse il più bello e fotografato dell'intera città... E se riuscirò nell'impresa di imprimerlo nel vostro cuore, beh, ne sarò felicissima!