Lovely stone cottage, with huge garden, and beautiful private pool. Full of character - ideal family holiday destination.
This lovely stone cottage is full of character with its stone walls, original fireplaces and exposed beams. It offers a peaceful holiday destination ideal for a family with its huge gardens and acres of walnut groves.
Iron gates lead into the property from the road and a path leads up to the main entrance and the terrace area.
A french door opens onto:
- The magnificent living room with its original open fireplace, leather sofa, armchairs and flat screen TV.
- An archway and three steps lead down into the huge dining kitchen, also with impressive open fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped with a side by side american fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. The solid wooden dining table and chairs can easily seat 6 people, and a door opens onto the front of the house, making offloading suitcases or shopping much easier!
A corridor leads off the kitchen and gives access to:
- A double bedroom with a double bed of 140cm wide, bedside tables, lamps and views over the garden and pool area
- A family bathroom, complete with bath, shower cubicle and wash basin.
- A laundry/dressing room with plenty of storage space and a washing machine
- A separate toilet
From the kitchen a narrow, steep staircase leads up to the first floor:
- A double bedroom under the eaves offering a double bed (140cm wide), bedside tables and lamps.
- A third bedroom with two single beds of 90cm wide (also under the eaves)
- A separate toilet and washbasin
Although the house is extremely comfortable and full of character, it is surely outside where you will spend the most of your time!
Despite the fact that the house is situated alongside a quiet country lane, with very little passing traffic, the gardens, terrace and pool are all situated at the rear of the house, surrounded by established trees and shrubs and offering a totally private space.
- The private heated pool measures 12m x 6m, and is secured by an immerged alarm and also has a fence and a gate for the children's safety. It has sun loungers and parasols for relaxing.
- The terrace has a sun blind, offering shade from the heat of the summer sun, and also a table and chairs, and barbecue for dining al fresco.
- the gardens offer various areas of lawns and woodland a paradise for children!
- there are even two horseboxes should you wish to bring your four legged friends!
- Private parking for up to three cars