Lovely 5 bedroom Zimbali home with beautiful views overlooking the 5th green towards the sea.
Double volume ceilings add charm to the living room which leads out onto the large covered patio.
- All 5 bedrooms are en-suite
The main bedroom is situated on the same floor at the kitchen / lounge / dining room area
Remaining 4 bedrooms are on the level below
- Bed Configuration:
1 x Queen ( upstairs main) , 1 x Queen ( downstairs sea facing) ,
2 x singles ( downstairs sea facin(URL HIDDEN)singles ( downstairs back room )
2 x singles ( downstairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen for your gourmet meals
- Air conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Bathroom towels
- Pool / guests to bring their own swimming towels
Zimbali Country Club
• Zimbali Golf Course (Due to the popularity of the Golf Course reservations prior to arrival at Zimbali are essential.
Bookings can be made through the Pro-shop Tel ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or email (EMAIL HIDDEN)
• Valley of the Pools (please bring your own pool/beach towels)
• Bushbuck Pools
• Bushbuck Club (restaurant; children’s playground; 2 floodlit tennis courts & squash courts)
• Access to Zimbali Lodge (functions & weddings can be arranged directly with the Lodge)
• Fairmont Hotel & Dining
• Private beach (it is a non-swimming beach with no life-guards)
COMMUNICATION FROM THE FAIRMONT ZIMBALI LODGE & RESORT REGARDING MEMBERS USE OF FAIRMONT FACILITIES
As with all restaurants the demand for tables during peak periods is extremely high. Residents are welcome to make use of the outlets during this period, however there will be a limited number of tables available for non-hotel guests. It is therefore highly advisable to make your reservations in advance to avoid disappointment.
Reservations can be made by cal(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Due to the high occupancies in our hotels and the limited number of pool loungers available at the main Fairmont Zimbali Resort pool as well as the Beach Club, these facilities will only be for the use of hotel guests during peak periods
During certain periods a day use fee of R100 per person, per day will be implemented for the abovementioned pools. This is to cover the cost of laundering towels and lounger pillow covers, as well as wear and tear.
Due to the intimate nature of the pool at the Fairmont Zimbali Lodge it is only for the use of hotel guests at all times of the year.
Once a booking is confirmed - we will send you an accommodation voucher with full key collection details and a contact number should you require any assistance with the house whilst there
Once your reservation has been confirmed, we require the following information in order to arrange for your arrival with ZEMA:
- Full names and surnames of all occupants
- ID copies of all guests over the age of 16
- DOB's for any children
- Car registration numbers and contact cel numbers of the main guest
You will need to agree to the Zimbali code of conduct / noise rules and restrications
- Zimbali Code of Conduct
- The Estate’s speed limits are clearly marked and rental guests are requested to observe these at all times. These are generally 25 kph throughout the Residential & Hotel areas, with only Zimbali Drive being 40 kph (see map).
- In accordance with the Association’s Rules, no pets are permitted on to the Estate.
- Loud music can often create a disturbance or nuisance to neighbours & fellow residents and rental guests are therefore required to respect such privacy & keep noise within reasonable levels
- Guests are issued with two rental cards to facilitate entry and exit from the Estate and, for that reason, only two vehicles are permitted access. Please ensure that these cards are kept in a safe place as a replacement charge is levied in the event of their loss. Rental cards are to be returned to the Zimbali Welcome Centre prior to departure.
- Please note that fireworks are banned at all times in order to protect the Resort’s animal and bird life.
- Rental guests are advised that no organised private parties are permitted in public areas and that no commercial activity or photo shoots are permitted unless they receive prior written permission from the Association’s General Manager.
- NO TAILGATING is permitted through any access control points (i.e. proceeding through gates or booms when opened by the vehicle in front or behind you). Only the authorised person of the access device may allow the single vehicle they are in through the access point. Disregarding any rules may lead to a penalty levy being imposed.
- No Golf cart is included in this rate - we can assist with hiring one for an additional R 350 per day
- House is serviced Monday - Saturday and excludes Sundays and public holidays
My Holiday Homes is a leading specialist in holiday home rentals in South Africa.
Quality & value for money is assured.
The magic of your travels should start with the planning and continue until you return, with us we believe it will........enjoy!
Yours in travel, the My Holiday Homes team.