"A very quiet place to be right in the center of Bordeaux, in a secure building, with a lift and a private parking".
Short term let in a beautiful fully furnished apartment of 74m², on the second floor with a lift, terrace and private parking space (a rare find in the centre of Bordeaux!).This flat was renovated in 2013, and comprises :
- an entrance hall with cupboards and hanging space.
- a reception room with a sofa, two large Louis XIII armchairs, a dressing table, coffee table, TV, internet/wifi and a shelf unit.
- a dinning area with a big table for 6 people (possibly 8).
- a separate fully equipped kitchen, with an oven and micro-wave, a washing machine tumble dryer, dish washer, fridge freezer, hob, kettle, coffee machine, toaster and everything necessary to cook.
- a master bedroom with a 160 x 200 cm bed, hanging space and a study area. The window faces the property’s private garden.
- a second bedroom with two 90 x 200 cm beds, hanging space and a study area. The window also faces the property’s private garden.
- a shower room, with basin and hair dryer – Iron and ironing board.
- a separate WC.
Electric roller shutters in each of light filled rooms.
Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided and the beds are made for your arrival.
You will be located in the center of Bordeaux, close to the famous allées de Tourny, place des Quinconces and the Jardin Public.
The Jardin Public was originally a garden "à la française" with a geometric layout, but it was transformed into an English-style garden by Louis-Bernard Fischer and Jean-Alphonse Escarpit in 1856, with greenhouses and a botanical garden.
Amoureux de cette ville magique, envoûtante qu’est Bordeaux.
Après plusieurs années d’activités professionnelles dans le service aux entreprises et aux particuliers, nous voulons faire de votre séjour à Bordeaux un moment singulier, unique. Le service est une mission que nous avons faite nôtre, afin de vous apporter les meilleures prestations adaptées à vos besoins.