New and affordable one-bedroom condo unit, strategically located in Makati's prime area. Everything from strings of restaurants, pubs, malls, business establishments to medical centre is just a stone's throw away. The unit comfortably fits two and guests can enjoy the building's luxury amenities.
1. After booking with Airbnb, a contract will be issued to you indicating your length of stay and the terms and conditions which has to be signed on the day of the check-in. For security reasons, we require a copy of your passport (preferably) or driver's license to be sent via email. You will not be allowed to enter the building unless both the contract and the photocopy of the ID are provided.
2. New guests will be provided with four fresh towels and 1 set of bedding. Change of towels and beddings are every 15 days.
3. Tissue rolls will be provided but once they are finished, please purchase from the grocery.
4. Housekeeping can be scheduled upon request, charged at 800/day.
5. Electricity and water utilities are free of charge. However, please observe to turn-off the air conditioning, TV, faucet, shower, stove and other kitchen appliances (except for the fridge) when not in use or leaving the apartment.
6. Loss of key or elevator card is charged PhP3000.
7. Illegal activities (prostitution, illegal drug use and gambling) are strictly prohibited inside the building.
8. All items inside the house are to remain inside. This includes utensils, towels and portable appliances.
9. Please unplug the following upon check-out: stove, exhaust hood, oven toasters, rice cooker, electric pot, refrigerator, TV and DVD player.
10. For any questions/clarifications, please contact us.
I enjoy traveling around the globe and be immersed into the local culture.
I believe that everything can be achieved by anything that the mind conceives and focuses on.
I devour books on investments and finance management.
I think I should be in interior design, but i am currently working in I.T. in the Land Down Under.
I have a passion for food. Not necessarily pricey. Most of the time, I explore around and look for hole-in-the-wall restos
I am looking forward to graduating from the rat race and have a chain of businesses of my own.
I love sharing my place and knowing that I have delivered customer satisfaction and comfort to my guests.