Spectacular views in a vineyard setting. Wine taste just down the road at Pomar Junction Winery...
Thanks for observing the following rules:
**Maximum House Capacity 9 Guests* Sorry, no exceptions.
1. Sorry, but no can do early check-ins or late check outs. Check in is after 4 pm, and check out is before 11 am.
2. Love pets, but just can't bring'em - including service dogs, emotional support dogs, tiny dogs, dogs in baskets, dogs in purses...
3. BYO Charcoal for the BBQ - and please clean grill after those cheese burgers.
4. Drive slowly on the road...
5. Only guests part of the original booking may stay at property. No day visitors. (No parties or events)
6. No crashers : )
7. Quiet outside hours - 10 pm- 8 am
HI - my name is Linda and my two favorite places in the world are the California Central Coast and South Lake Tahoe! I have a beach home on the coast and a ski place in Tahoe that I offer on Airbnb. I am a SF/Bay Area transplant to the Central Coast, most recently from Emerald Hills, near Redwood City. I have a 21 yr old daughter, heading for UC Santa Cruz. I'm a U.C. Berkeley grad who still has a lot of Berkeley in her. I love healthy eating and exercise. In Morro Bay I am completely mellowed out by the ocean view and beauty of the central coast from my livingroom window. : ) In Tahoe, the view is giant pine trees and snow covered mountains. Both are such stunning areas. On the coast, there is hiking the stunning Montana de Oro bluffs, the waterfall at reservoir canyon, Mt. Madonna, Bishops Peak, the Harmony Headland trail to the ocean, and so many other coastal hikes... In Tahoe, there are countless trails and smaller lakes such as Fallen Leaf Lake, and Burnside Lake. I do still love Zumba, Pilates and yoga, too. Love to have guests stay, and I stay out of your way, but am also here to chat with about the area if you want.