The Blanchard House is a gorgeous and excellent getaway home, located near the interstate, 5-7 minutes from downtown Dallas, 15-25 minutes from various stadiums, convention centers, business centers and theme parks, and only 3 exits from the State Fair and the Cotton Bowl. Perfect for groups, families and business stays. Plenty of room, amenities including the internet, local and long distance phone, wifi, alarm clocks, lamps, USB and pwr. stations in each room to meet your stay requirements.
The Blanchard House designed from conception is intended for vacationers, business, group stays and the drop in and outs. The Blanchard House is reserved for out of town guest only. Outside the Dallas Metroplex, Welcome! There is plenty of room for you here. The Blanchard House has a microwave, toaster, coffee maker with coffee and popcorn, pots, pans, and utensils to cook with and when grilling outside. Large kitchen area for the family or group to gather or eat. The Blanchard House is close to Downtown Dallas, Mesquite, Katy Trail, North Park Mall, Galleria, American Airlines Ctr., Highland Park Village, George W. Bush Presidential Library, Meadows Museum, Perot Museum, Southern Methodist University, Mesquite Rodeo, AT&T Cowboys Stadium, and Dallas Convention Ctr. All of the fast food places are just around the corner about a block away.
Car not really need, the area is Uber friendly and can take you to everything if needed. The Blanchard House comes with full-size baths and shower combination and outdoor areas in case some people like to be outside away from it all. All of this and more untold was done to meet your stay requirements and let your lodging be the least of your worries. You have a home to come home to.
Private back yard, laundry room, fully equipped galley kitchen, spacious den, most bedrooms equipped with big screen TV, large seating dining area, covered parking and two car garage, free internet, mobile device charging stations by every bed, free wifi, cable, and security system. Three tier outdoor experience from sun room to screen in porch to outdoor covered patio.
The Blanchard House has a key code entry lock that will be shared with you to enter and exit for your convenience. Host will be out of your way but available when needed. Host can be there for arrival and departure time.
The Blanchard House is smoke and animal free. But does have a comfortable designated smokeing area. Has five fully furnished bedroom with additional queen air mattress, convertible couch for a versatile sleeping arrangement. One security camera monitor street side of property only.
- Check in and out time 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. plus/minus 1 hour with approval.
- No eating or drinking in Living Room, clean grill after use, fireplace use prohibited. no animals in-house Check in and out time 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. plus/minus 1 hour with approval.
-Smoking allowed in Designated Areas.
- ***$250 cleaning fee
- ***$400 deposit is required at booking and fully refundable unless there are damages
- ***We want all of our guest to enjoy their friends, families and travel partners. However, We do ask our guest to respect our neighbors and consider the noise level, especially after 11:00 pm.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times in the back or front yard.
- YOU MUST ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE--- Must step down into sunroom, and garage
- Please note: You must provide names of ALL people who will be staying overnight in advance of the booking.***$55 / night after 4 guests***
- When making your request to book, please include the reason for the stay, Acknowledgement of reading all house rules, Names of people coming to the Blanchard House. Description of people attending—this helps us set up our house accordingly – e.g. two married couple 1 teenage girl, 3 yr old boy, 6-month infant, Name of the first person to arrive at the house. Also, if there are any add-on guest before or during the stay.