Poolside Haven is perfectly located across from the resort pool in this highly sought after gated community.
This 3 story, 6 bedroom and 4 bathroom home has been newly updated and is perfect for any type of beach vacation. It has 2 king bedrooms, 3 queen bedrooms, 1 bunk room with a full-over-full and twin-over-twin. This spacious home also has 2 living areas, mini bar on second floor, 2 private balconies, state of-the-art kitchen, laundry room and is 3 1/2 blocks from the beach!
Poolside Haven has three full floors of comfortable living space. The main floor offers a state-of-the-art, fully equipped kitchen. It features high-end stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, an eat-at breakfast bar and a large dining room that accommodates eight people. This floor also offers a master suite with a king-size bed and a full bathroom. There is also an additional half bath and living room, with a flat screen TV, on this level.
Then, walking up the first flight of stairs, guests will be welcomed to a second living room that has a comfortable sitting area, flat screen TV, and mini-bar which includes a fridge, sink, and microwave. This level also has access to a private balcony overlooking the pool. This floor has a king size bed, a queen size bed, and two bunk beds. There is a full-size bathroom and a washer and dryer on this floor. Each of the three bedrooms and living area has beautiful new carpet. Upon request, we can also provided a pack-and-play for the little ones who are not ready for a big bed.
Continuing up the stairs on the third floor are three separate bedrooms with queen-sized beds. This floor also provides access to a second private balcony. In addition to these bedrooms, there is a full-sized bath.
**We are constantly updating decorations and rooms, so pictures might not be of the exact decore.
Come and enjoy the Emerald Coast of Destin and let Poolside Haven fulfill your every vacation need!
Close by you can enjoy Destin Commons which includes numerous gourmet restaurants and unique shops. And don’t forget about the legendary Emerald Coast. Fun for all ages is at your fingertips! The amenities of the Villages are also endless! There is a seasonal community shuttle that will take guests to and from the beach, golfing on championship courses is nearby, and deep-sea fishing, as well as endless water sports, is just a boat ride away. Kids will enjoy the Gulfarium Adventure Park that features, what else, but dolphin shows! Family entertainment includes water parks, mini-golf, and amusement areas. There’s something for every age!
Once you book online, we'd love to have a phone conversation (if you'd like), answer any questions you may have, and ensure this home is a great fit for you. Additionally, we will email you a copy of the rental agreement shortly after payment detailing the cancellation policy and house rules agreed to in this booking. We will also email arrival information one week prior to check-in.
There is a minimum age for renting. Unless approved in writing in advance, we cannot rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by two (2) or more adult guardians or parents. We must meet the adult guardians or parents and see them staying in the home during your entire stay.
- House Keeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily housekeeping service is not included. We do not supply beach towels and do not permit our bath towels to be taken from our properties.
**Signifies rules that are VERY important and usually overlooked! Not completing some of these could result in up to $500 fee for excess cleaning or lost items etc.
1. **Place all green pool wristbands back in the glass container on the entry table. There is a $40 CHARGE PER WRISTBAND for each wristband missing. This is HOA policy driven.
2. **Gather ALL trash, debris, food wrappers, aluminum cans, glass bottles, etc, from the house, driveway, and patio.
3. **Take out ALL trash on specified pickup dates (Tuesday, Friday). Place trashcans on the edge of the street and end of the driveway. Please leave space between containers as a machine picks the cans up. Do not place trash bags outside of the container.
4. **Strip all used beds and leave sheets and pillowcases at the foot of the beds.
5. **Place wet towels in the washing machine. Place the remaining towels next to the washing machine (don’t mix white and colored towels!)
6. Upon departure, set all thermostats to 80 degrees.
7. **Remove ALL items from the refrigerators and clean out any spills inside.
8. **Turn off ALL lights, TV, appliances, etc. before departing.
9. **Load and start dishwasher prior to departing.
10. **Wipe out oven and microwave.
11. **Verify grill is cleaned, propane is shut off and the cover is on.
12. **If you used the cooler, make sure it is cleaned and put back where you found it.
13. **Close all windows and lock them.
14. **If you used any of the toys or baby/toddler items, clean and leave them out in one place. They will need to be sanitized prior to the next guests’ arrival.
15. **There is NO SMOKING in the unit. Pick up all cigarettes and throw them away.
16. **No pets are allowed in the unit.
17. Put all pieces of furniture back to their original places.
18. Empty the vacuum, if used.
19. Do not remove ANY sheets, towels, cups, glasses, etc. from the unit. Do not take bathroom towels to the pool. There are a few pool towels located in the laundry room. Also, the pool towels are NOT for use at the beach. Please bring your own beach towels for use during your stay.
20. Shake any sandy articles OUTSIDE prior to entering unit and before placing in washer.
21. Clean dryer vent after each use.
22. **Clean and empty the coffee pot.
23. Parking is available in the unit driveways. Up to three cars can fit in this space. DO NOT park in another house parking space or block another homes' driveway.
24. Checkout time is 10:00 a.m. If your group is not out by checkout time you will be charged a penalty fee equal to an additional day. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. If we can accommodate early check-in or late check-out we will, however, please don’t count on it.
25. Customer Service hours are 7 am to 7 pm. Please do not contact owners outside of this time unless it is an emergency.
26. If at any time during your stay the authorities or owners are called for ANY reason (loud noises, yelling, disturbance, etc.) you will be given the opportunity to comply with the complaint. Should the owners receive another complaint of any type, we will immediately proceed with the eviction process. You will lose any monies paid and forfeit your entire deposit. We will NOT tolerate complaint calls.
27. If ANY item in the unit home is missing or damaged, you will be charged.
28. Should you have other guests and visitors in the unit, you immediately become responsible for their actions and understand that their actions may cause you to lose your deposit.
29. Bunk beds may be a hazard. No child under the age of 5 is permitted to sleep on the top of a bunk bed. Do not let your children play on them.
30. The owners have the option to send over their representative at any given time (and without prior notice to you) to oversee the protection and preservation of the premises in the event of an emergency. If the unit needs repair/maintenance, we will attempt to contact you to make arrangements for entry; however, if no contact is made, we will allow our representative to enter the unit to make the necessary repairs.
31. Falsified reservations – any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of any advance payment or deposit and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
32. Refunds – there are no refunds for early departure, or failure of utilities or appliances such as HVAC units, TV's or DVD players. If an outage or malfunction occurs during your stay, please contact the owner and we will do everything possible to correct the problem.
33. Hurricane or storm policy – if the national weather service orders a mandatory evacuation in a 'tropical storm/hurricane warning' area, a prorated refund will be given for the period of the mandatory evacuation only. For example, if you arrive on a Saturday, and a mandatory evacuation is required for a 24-hour period beginning Sunday, we will refund you a prorated amount for the 24-hour period only. If there is a 48-hour mandatory evacuation we will refund you a prorated amount for the 48-hour period only, etc. You are not entitled to a refund if you decide to depart early because of severe weather. If you are scheduled to arrive during a mandatory evacuation, we will refund a prorated amount for the period of the mandatory evacuation only. Any guest requesting to change their reservation in lieu of canceling will be allowed to do so without penalty, as long as it is in the same calendar year and as long as there is availability. Rent will remain the same as the original week of cancellation even if it is made during a peak period.
34. Written exceptions – any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
从2018年6月01日 - 2018年8月31日起最少住宿7晚。