Fully furnished and renovated spacious house with 1 large bedroom, just 20 minutes away from Costanera Shopping Center with a private swimming pool (Warm water heated using Solar Panel) in a very nice residential neighborhood of Santiago. The house includes other amenities: Maid once a week, dishwasher, washing and dryer machine, WiFi, Bluetooth speakers, led TV with Netflix and YouTube. Close to metro (10 min walking), bus (3 min), Starbucks, McDonald, pharmacies, supermarkets and more.
Fully furnished and renovated house with 1 large bedroom available to host that has everything you need to have a great stay in Santiago. With nice amenities like a swimming pool with warm water in Spring and Summer (Solar Panel heater) and close to Costanera Shopping Center (20 minutes by Metro), the house is also close to the main attractions of the city with easy access metro station and bus stops.
- 1 large bedroom available to host
- 2 bathroom with shower
- High quality bed linen, 100% cotton sheets, wool blanket, etc.
- Maid once a week
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private swimming pool with warm water in Spring and Summer
- Surface: 140 m² (1506.95 ft²)
- Wi-Fi Internet
- LCD TV 32" with cable TV, Netflix and Youtube
- Sleeps max: 1
- It is located in a residential neighborhood, very safe and quiet.
- Security online cameras
- Laundry room for free with washing machine and dryer machine
- Swimming pool with warm water in Spring and Summer (Solar panel heater)
We are available 24/7 to help you with anything as needed or just to give directions, provide maps or to give you some recommendations. You can contact us by mobile, email or through Airbnb inbox.
- Check-in: 2 pm / Check-out: 11am
(Flexible depending on the previous guest check-out and next guest check-in)
- For long stay, weekly cleaning with change of towels and sheets is included.
We are two best friends that we have some really comfortable and renovated places to stay in Santiago, Chile. We will assure you the best quality only and will be available 24/7 to assist you from the beginning until the end of your trip as you need.
We really like to travel around the world and meet new people to share and know new cultures and different ways of thinking, we have been in really exotic places like Egypt, India, Sri Lanka, China, Turks and Caicos and others more traditional like USA, Caribbean, Paris, Greece, etc. So we really know what are the important things for a traveller and what you are looking for. So, in case that you need any assistance o just be like a friend, we will be at your disposal.
We will be glad to show you around and give the best tips of the city of Santiago and surroundings.