Modern Townhouse in a sort after location conveniently located to city & airport in a quiet street. Walking distance to Alexandria's coffee shops & restaurants.
Gourmet kitchen, with everything you need. Very clean & comfortable.
4kms from Allianz Stadium, 35 mins by bus. Or catch a Uber $10
Here below are some simple rules to make your stay more comfortable:
- Please DO NOT smoke inside or out
- Please be considerate of our neighbors so no loud music, shouting etc.
- Key replacement $50
- No guests/visitors without approval.
- no parties and NO drugs AT ANY TIME
- I'm happy for you to store food and drinks in the fridge OR PANTRY IF YOU CAN FIND THE SPACE :-)
- Please be quiet if coming home after 10pm
- Neat & tidy policy - please keep the common areas neat and tidy.
- Check In and Check out times may be flexible.
- Contact me to arrange key pickup
- phones..... There is no landline
- strictly no pets
- No food in the lounge room or in the bedrooms, its ok to eat on the balcony or in the courtyard as well as the dining room of course.
- All windows and balcony door must be locked when you leave or retire to your room
- Please, its MANDATORY to email me copies of passport for international guest or any identification upon arrival / and drivers license for locals ( Australia wide ) pls. for duty of care and security
I am a professional working female. I am active and social and do my best to keep fit. I am actively involved with the Hash House Harriers.
I am reasonably well travelled, however there are still many more places to see and things to do. Besides many and varied trip within Australia, I have travelled to Borneo, Canada, US (I have been to all but 4 states) Thailand, Italy, England, France, Switzerland, and my most recent and all time favourite trip was Africa in 2012 where I successfully summited Kilimanjaro.
I love cooking, and entertaining, enjoy movies when I have the time. I am not much of a reader but do enjoy a good biography or non fiction from time to time.