NEWLY Renovated PROPERTY
Ridgeview Ranch is a three bedroom, two-bath manufactured home that has been fully renovated inside and out and is approximately 1500 square feet.
The cabin comfortably sleeps up to six with three bedrooms. There are cathedral ceilings throughout. It is tastefully decorated with local Yosemite artwork and a western theme.
Pet Guardians: Please check with me BEFORE you book!! We have a $35/ pet Fee.
This home comfortably sleeps up to six with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There are cathedral ceilings throughout and the cabin is decorated with local Yosemite artwork and has a western theme
- All bedding, linens, basic spices & paper goods provided.
The bedrooms are situated on opposite ends of the house. The master on one side & the other 2 bedrooms on the other.
** All the bedrooms are equipped with a new Queen sized mattress
(60 in × 80 in 152 cm × 203 cm), fluffy pillows & luxurious bedding.
** We have a child's air mattress that can be placed in a parent’s bedroom; Let us know if you need it. Please do not use the sofas as additional beds.
- Newly renovated, the kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary large appliances including a dishwasher and microwave and the small ones such as a crock pot, toaster, blender, 12 cup coffee pot, hand mixer, dishes, pots and pans.
In addition, you will find handy pantry items such as spices, foil, plastic wrap, cooking oil and coffee beans. Completely stocked with everything a cook needs to prepare a quick meal or a full dinner party.
- There is dining table with seating & place settings for a group of 6.
- The adjoining living/dining area is a comfortable place to relax and chat or watch DVD’s or stream Netflix (with your personal account).
The master bedroom has an adjoining full bathroom with an oversize soaking tub, shower & toilet.
There is a 2nd full bathroom (shower, vanity & toilet) on the other side of the house to accommodate the second and third bedrooms.
**Towels, Shampoo, Soap, TP provided
- Laundry facilities with soap provided
Enjoy meals or relaxing on the porch with country views and a peaceful serenity. You might see deer, fox, wild turkey, or other native animals.
Grill some fresh seafood, veggies or great steaks on the propane gas grill.
Our outdoor seating areas provide a comfortable place to enjoy peace and quiet at the Ridgeview Ranch.
The view from the cabin and the covered front deck is an expansive look at Sweetwater Ridge on Feliciana Mountain. The property is adorned with various species of Oak , Ponderosa Pines, Cedars, Redbuds and Redwoods. The Redwoods, also known as Sequoia, are not natural at this elevation but were planted in 1985.
Behind the house is a short but challenging hike offering some nice views. The first portion of the Ridge Trail is moderately steep, with two good view stops. The last 250 feet is very steep for the serious athlete. Many guests enjoy a leisurely walk up the gravel portion of Oak Road.
Ridgeview Ranch is a 15 minute drive from the town of Mariposa.
We are 26 scenic miles from the Arch Rock entrance and 38 miles from Yosemite Village, in the heart of the valley.
• FREE WiFi Access
• FREE Local Telephone calls
Ridgeview Ranch is located on a 3.42 acres parcel, the property is surrounded by large undeveloped parcels giving a sense of privacy. Guests have access to all areas inside house & outdoor areas immediately surrounding the house. There are several storage sheds which are unavailable to guests.
Shanna is available by phone or internet to book reservations and to answer questions.
Wendy and John are located in the Mariposa area to assist you on-site, offer local recommendations or allow you to enjoy complete, uninterrupted privacy at Pine Hill Guest House.
Children Welcome: We are family friendly, but not child proof. Please move items to make things safer for your little ones, but return them to their original positions before you leave :)
Pet guardians should keep their pets within eyesight if they are outside. There is wildlife (coyotes & other critters) which might harm your pet.
This is not a Party House! Please treat it with the care you afford to your own home.
- Quiet Hours 10 pm - 8 am
• Max. occupancy 6
Pet Guardians: You MUST ask about Pets BEFORE booking (2 max.) We charge a pet fee of $25-50 per Pet.
1) No pets on the beds or cloth-covered seating.
2) Litter Box must be kept on a hard non-permeable surface (ie. tile in the Bathroom). Litter Box must be tended in such a manner that there is no lingering odor of excreta.
3) No poop bombs left in the yard. All fecal matter must be bagged, in plastic, & disposed of in the trash.
4) Pet can not be left unattended. If you have a traveling carrier/kennel that the pet can be contained in while you are sight-seeing, then the pet may be left unattended.
We are in a rural location. For all you urban-dwellers this means:
- We are on a septic system. Please use a smaller amount of Toilet Paper & no paper towels or feminine hygiene products to be put in the toilet. If you are the cause of a clogged toilet, we may keep your deposit.
- We are on well water. All water is drinking quality, but may have a more sulfurous flavor then you are used to. Consider buying drinking water.
- Our rural location means there are NO local TV channels. We have a Smart-TV & Blue-Ray Disc player so you can stream Netflixs/Amazon Prime (with your own account). We have some DVD's on site. There is a RedBox DVD rental at Pioneer Market in Mariposa.
We are family friendly, but not child proof. Please move items to make things safer for your little ones, but return them to their original positions before you leave :)
• Please do not use the sofas as additional beds.
• Non Smoking Only: ** This is a non-smoking property. Smoking / Vaping is not permitted inside the house. Any smell or evidence of smoking in the house is an automatic forfeiture of $250.00 of your deposit. If you chose to smoke outside the house, please dispose of your butts & ashes in a safe and hygienic manner. Littering or improper disposal of smoking paraphernalia is an automatic forfeiture of $250.00 of your deposit.
Shanna = Plant geek & foodie.
Jonathan = Musician & explorer.
J+S = Adventure travel fiends
Shanna & Jonathan + John & Wendy (cousins and in-laws)
John and Wendy have explored, worked and lived in the Yosemite area since 1991. The peaceful beauty, accessibility to outdoor activities, and variety of local wildlife were a big part of our decision to settle in the Sierra foothills. We bought the Midpines property in 1992 and first built Manzanita House (1993) & then built Pine Hill Guest in 1997.
Jon and Shanna grew up in California. Both have memories of time spent with their respective families camping, rafting and enjoying Yosemite and the Sierra. They currently live in the Bay Area traveling to the Mariposa area several times a year to visit family, friends and the park.
Both couples have traveled using vacation rentals and know the value of a comfortable home to plan activities from. Together we would like to welcome you to our guest house. Mariposa County is great place to unwind, and the boundary to Yosemite National Park is 25 miles away. Shanna is available by phone or internet to book reservations and to answer questions. Wendy and John are located in the Mariposa area to assist you on-site, offer local recommendations or allow you to enjoy complete, uninterrupted privacy at our propertiesl.