we have created a place which lets you truly experience the sheer innocence and beauty of being in nature—in our idyllic coconut palm grove on the finest beach in North Goa.
Our eco-resort is set amidst palm trees and lush tropical plantations on a quiet and secluded part of Ashvem beach and brings together beautiful and comfortable accommodation, healthy and delicious food all conjured up with silver sand beach, tropical weather and beautiful natural surroundings.
Our Garden cottages are erected among a beautiful tropical garden and located a step away from the beach.
The cottages are spacious, palm-thatched mango wood cabins floating on stilts and equipped with a private balcony. They are designed with high roofs that enable a cross-ventilation system that allows keeping a fresh air temperature inside the room.
The cottages feature comfy beds, either king size or double bed, with high quality Indian cotton sheets, fluffy down pillows, cupboard, private bathroom with rain shower, luscious custom bath amenities and cozy bathrobes. Each room is equipped with an In-room safe. There is access to wi-fi in the room. The garden cottages are equipped with standing fan.
– King size bed or double twin bed
– 10″ mattress
– Superior Indian cotton bedsheets
– Down pillows
– Rain shower
– 24 hour running hot water
– Private balcony
– In-room safe
– Tea and coffee making facility
– Complimentary drinking water
– Shower and beach towels
– Cotton Bathrobe
– Bathroom toiletries
– Non AC
Please note the rate is inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
Guests will have access to their private suite, Restaurant, Parking space and all other common areas in the resort.
We have a reception and and we have a well trained staff to take care of the requirements of the guests. we have a caretaker in the property itself. we provide room service 9 am to 6 pm.
- Linen will be changed everyday
- we have our in-house Spa room where you can pre-book a therapy/Treatment and relax
- We also have our in house Yoga deck wherein a Yoga session can be arrange upon request.
- We do not have any strict rules here but we would request our guest to not make loud noises moreso after 12am as it may disturb the other guests.