My house is located in the French corner of the city which is few minutes away from Hoan Kiem lake - the heart of Hanoi.
There're plenty of places to discover near by, cool coffee shops, restaurants, nightlife and bars which are litterally on the same street.
- We can help you in advance with Sim card & 3G
- We are constantly updating our 6 listings, that can easily occupy a big group. So please check our other listings in case you have more than 2 people or the date you want is already booked
Welcome to our home dear all Airbnb Travellers.
As we all know many homes and buildings in Hanoi reflect a strong French architecture influences, our house is actually located at a quite alley, with 4 French villas from the early of 20th century, in the middle of busy Hanoi.
Staying here is a chance for you to blend into the locals' daily routine. Our neighbours sell Pho, which could be your lovely breakfast, in every weekday morning at the front of the alley.
It's only minutes commute to Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and many other sight-seeings.
You can take advantage of our beautiful roof garden on level 5, take a sip of coffee/tea and chilling with friends & families :)
We are here to help our guests to find the best place to eat, hanging out with friends, or the best tour to take while you are here staying at our cozy house. We would love to take you out to a food-tour if we could.
- Quiet hours at 9 P.M.
- Kitchen area is free to use but please clean up after yourself, we have a full kitchen with utensils and silverware for you.
- You will have to share the bathroom so please try to keep it clean.
- Wifi access through the entire apartment but please don't "torrent" anything.
- Feel free to use the T.V., but please turn them off when you done using it and keep it low volume if you are watching it late at night.
I'm a recent graduate from the Art Institute of Seattle, I already moved away from Seattle, and currently working and living at Hanoi, Vietnam.
If you are visiting Seattle, my good friend VB, is my co-host, he will be assisting you guys with the bookings in Seattle.
I love traveling and meeting new people, if you are looking for someone to recommend or willing to explore new restaurant/food places in town, you are reading her profile right now haha.
I'm a Video Editor/ Motion Graphics Designer, if you shared the same work field, it will be so AWESOME!!