A bright modern ground floor 1 bedroom apartment with own entrance, garden area and plenty parking space. Comfortable and spacious - a lovely 'home from home' to relax in after a day's sightseeing!
A lovely modern bedroom with a comfy double bed, and a lovely comfy sofa bed in the living room, everything you could need to enjoy your time in the highlands, The Apartment is clean, modern and very comfortable. The apartment has free WiFi . I provide milk, orange juice, and a small welcome basket. A good selection of tea and coffee is available. Towels are provided for your stay along with a selection of soap, shampoo & conditioner.
The property has its own front and back door. Guests have access to free parking in the middle space on the left hand side as you enter the car park.
We look forward to welcoming you our beautiful apartment, situated in a quiet and traditional area of Inverness. It is only a five minute drive away from the city centre with all its attractions and amenities.
Pets are welcome but please state during your reservation enquiry. We do not allow pets in bedrooms.
Please do not remove the key from the back door.
- Smoking outside at all times.
- Always check the doors are locked before leaving.
- Please return the keys to the lockbox.
- If you are unsure of something please contact me and not the neighbours.
- Pets are welcome with prior permission. Failure to let us know there will be a pet staying will result in a fee for extra cleaning.
- Candles are NOT to be used, they are for show only.
- Please open the windows a little when you check out to allow some fresh air in. Please put them on the catch.
- If you dont return the keys to the lockbox or you lose them, an additional charge of £150 to replace and change the locks will apply.
I'm Ashlee and I live in Inverness, I was born in Glasgow and I've lived in many different places throughout Scotland. I absolutely love traveling. My goal for the future is to travel the world. I have a young daughter so we've put traveling on hold for the moment. I love meeting new people and being able to host guests and hear about their journeys and experience's is exciting.