Apartment is located 5 min walk from the city center in a quite neighborhood. Poljud stadium is 5 min walk (Europe Ultra festival). Supermarket, post office and bank are 20-50m away. Apartment is located 0,5 km from Diocletian's palace. Train station and harbor are 1 km away. Local bus lines (Trogir, Omis) are 500 m away. Parking possible down the street. Apartment is fully equipped (kitchen, bathroom, TV, Wi-Fi). Apart. is located on the fourth floor of a building with 6 floor (no elevator
• Only 2 minutes away from the oldest Croatian Museum found in 1820. - "Archaeological Museum".
• short walk to the old part of the city: Croatian National Theater, Prokurative, Riva, Diocletian's Palace, Cathedral and Bell Tower ,...
• Close to the greenest part of Split - hill "Marjan" (number 1 recreation zone and most romantic place in Split).
• "Poljud stadium" is situated 5 by walk (perfect location for visitors of Ultra festival in July)
• NIGHTLIFE: walking distance to the bars and best clubs in Split ("Vanilla", "Central club", "Hemingway", ...)
• very close to the best restaurants ("Perivoj", "Bokeria", "Maslina"...) , bars and pubs ("Fabrique", "Jazzbina",...)
• half minute walk to the best pancakes ("Stari plac") and icecream ("Luka") you will ever try.
• close to the public transport (bus station, train station) and ferry (5-10 minutes walk)
• beach: 10 - 15 minutes walk
• TIME FOR SHOPPING: short walk away from shopping mall "Joker"; close to the stores: Zara, Bershka, etc.
In this apartment my friend and his family live during the year. The apartment has two rooms. In one of the rooms the owners will leave their personal belongings and the rest of the apartment will be rented. The apartment also has a large living room with open-type kitchen. The apartment is clean and tidy and very comfortable for two people (even for more).
Helping a friend about renting, I will be at your disposal when something is needed. I live 5 minutes walk from the apartment and it will not be a problem.