TAGAYTAY BACKPACKERS HAVEN
Stay with the most affordable home for the backpackers right in the heart of Tagaytay. It is sleek, cozy, chic but quaint and intimate place for that weekend get-away which is truly a haven for adventurers and on-the-go people.
The unit is located in the 7th floor Tower 4 of the towering THE WIND Residences in the heart of Tagaytay.
The sleeping area
It has 2 double-sized sofa-bed that can each accommodate the 2 guests. The sofa-bed is crisp and comfy together with the pillows and blankets.
The unit amenities:
-A microwave excellent for re-heating foods and an electric kettle
- A refrigerator
- A multi-function table and desk that both serve as a dining table and workstation.
- 2 sets of mugs and glasses
- 2 electric fans
- and no air-conditioning unit
- no wi-fi provided
A wall-mounted TV for your enjoyment and entertainment.
It is equipped with a water closet with a bidet and hot and cold for the shower. Towels will be provided, depending on the number of occupants. Shampoos and body wash are provided as well as tissue papers.
Shampoo and body wash
Towels and blanket
The access is very easy since you can pass either thru the main lobby of the condominium or pass thru the upper ground entrance beside the commercial establishments via a stairs.
PAID parking at the guest parking spaces located around the towers, and fees are only at a minimal. You can have access also to swimming pool and other facilities and recreational amenities for a small amount of fee.
There will be a caretaker who will assist once you check-in and check-out. She will be a few minutes away once you need her in any form of assistance. But you can always call the host anytime for further assistance especially with your itinerary.
Other Important Notes:
1. Keep an eye on your children for their safety.
2. Take note that in the Philippines, outlets are at 220V only.
3. Please bring a government issued ID as it needs to be surrendered at the reception.
4. The use of the swimming pool is currently pegged at P150.00 per head.
5. Please report any damage or for repair ASAP to the host or to the caretaker.
6. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability and such is not guaranteed. Latest check out should not be later than 6pm.