A stylish, fully equipped 2 room apartment in Old Praga.
You will love the location. Within walking distance to the ZOO, City Beach, Old Town and National Stadium, directly over the subway station.
The interior of the apartment has been freshly redecorated and has all the standard modern utilities:
• Living room: TV set, sofa-bed, armchair, extendable table
• Sleeping room: double bed with fresh bedclothes, wardrobe (with the extra bedclothes, towels and slippers)
• Kitchen: fully functional, including a refrigerator, gas kitchen, dishwasher, electric kettle, full set of cutlery and service; free coffee, tee, sugar, salt and pepper
• Separate bathroom and toilet: washing machine, shower, fresh towels, shampoo and soap
• Extras: HDMI cable for the TV, standard mobile charger, Warsaw guide book
The apartment is located on a 3rd floor of a guarded premises. This is an old building and the facade and the staircase still need to be renovated. The apartment has broadband Wi-Fi and is ready to host even a longer stay.
You will get your own keys and feel free to do whatever you like and use anything available in the apartment. The premises is guarded, the outer gate opens with a chip.
Help yourself to anything you find in the refrigerator and kitchen :)
Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions regarding the apartment and arrival. I'm available on my mobile and online all the time but it's important to stay in touch on the day of arrival to arrange the check-in.
I can always help you arrange the airport/central station transport.
You are free to invite friends over but please keep the level of noise reasonable and respect the neighbors after 10 PM.
You can't leave your luggage in the apartment after check-out.
Please remember to always lock the door when you leave the apartment. Lost key costs an extra 100 PLN.