This newly rebuilt house is made with lots of passion and devotion to details. It is located in a quiet bay with just a few houses, only 50 meters from beautiful pebble beach. Paprenica bay is 30 minutes walk or short bicycle ride from the village. The Island is car free but you can have tractor or boat transfer to Paprenica. The house has 80 m2 living surface and big roof terrace (45m2) . In the garden there is a Grill with big table and benches for 8 people all under the shade of pergola.
Made to be self sustainable, with solar system to produce electricity, collecting rain water, this eco friendly house with A+ energy certificate is built with lots of natural elements like wood and stone.
From 45 m2 roof terrace, you can enjoy wonderfull sea view and amazing sunset.
There's open fire place in the garden with big wooden table and benches for 8 people, all under the shade of pergola, where you can grill fresh fish just caught by our local fisherman.
The house has 2 rooms, 2 kitchens, 2 toilets of which one has a shower.
Both kitchen are equiped with stove, refrigerator. One has espresso maker and big dinner table, other one has small folding table with 2 chairs. Bigger room has a closet, large convertible couch (200×160), and a queen size bed (200×160).
Smaller room has convertible couch (190×140), folding dinner table, 2 commodes and 2 separate beds (200x90) that are easily conected in one big bed for a couple.
There is hot water; no washing machine.
Beds for small childrend can be provided on request.
- boat transfer to Paprenica bay upon arrival and departure (price included)
- 2 Bicycles (price included)
- Bicycles for children on request (payed separately)
- boat transfer to village (payed separately)
- tractor transfers to and from village available (payed separately)
You will have all the house and privacy to yourself but you'll also have a person to welcome you, show you around and prepare breakfast (cheese, ham, fresh bread, hot croissans...) if you wish. The breakfast can be prepared on property in an outside kitchen behind the grill, so that again you can maintaine the full privacy of your summer home.
There are no roads for cars or motorcycles on Silba and that is one of the reasons why Silba is great destination for families with small children. Parents are relaxed to let children walk around so it's not unusual to see children walking in small groups, speaking different languages, trying to comunicate with their new little friends from other countries.
- Joško's Castle is pretty much self sustainable in energy production.
- It's ideal place for people who prefer ''Robinson Crusoe'' type of holiday.
- We get electricity from Solar system and we collect rain water. So please, use only as much as you need. Don't waste wather, it's the source that we miss the most on the islands.
- Leave your shoes in front of the house, slippers only please.
- No smoking inside the house, plenty of space for that on the roof terrace or in the garden.
- No parties please. This is a quiet bay, perfect for those who want to escape urban jungle and it's noise.