Elegant & understated space - convenient walking distance (0.4 miles) to nearest restaurants, river, shops, bike trails & rentals, Coolidge Park, and night life in Chattanooga's downtown North Shore. 2 bedroom, 2 baths. Designer furnished with modern comforts. LoftyHouse:::A upstairs unit has an enclosed front porch and yard area, and a back deck for outdoor grilling with a phenomenal seasonal mtn/city view. Walk to sought after iron-man, enjoy river sports. 1-2 off street parking available.
Proximity to downtown, the river, bike trails, and downtown area-bike rentals, free electric shuttle service, and beautiful seasonal views of Lookout Mountain from the back porch, kitchen and dining room of the home. Walk downtown in minutes, a hop and a skip away from restaurants, night life, water front, riverfront trails, Walnut Street walking bridge, Coolidge Park and all the outdoors activities that one could ever hope for. Designer finishes for the ultimate experience of luxury. The Master bedroom has an ensuite private bath with separate shower/tub and double vanity as well as a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom has private access to a hallway shared bath with shower/tub combo. There's a rollaway bed available upon request for an additional guest for a fee. LoftyHouse:::B also available for rent (unit below) should you need more space. Brand new washer and dryer are also available in this space.
Outdoor deck off the kitchen has ample seating for 6+ with a gas grill.
We live just a few streets away and will be delighted to host you and answer any questions that you have before, during or after your stay. This home has a special place in our hearts, and we believe in the quality of the finishes and craftsmanship, the nature of the restoration which encompasses a green-minded environment with energy efficiency in mind, LED lighting, low VOC finishes and recycling available. We are honored to offer it to families around the world who wish an urban experience in Chattanooga, and who will settle for nothing less than the best.
Unit B below is fully available for rental as well, should further space be needed and they can connect one to the other. Look up The Lofty House#B. All taxes are included. Please note there's an additional charge per guest of $25 exceeding 5 guests per night/per guest.
***PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING DESCRIPTION AND RULES BEFORE REQUESTING A RESERVATION.*** We want to make sure that your stay meets your expectations... When making a request, please tell us a little about yourselves, your interest in the Lofty House, and indicate that you have read the full listing and house rules... Thank you!
• Please provide full legal names of all adult guests that will occupy the space during your stay upon booking.
• When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about yourself and your interest in The Lofty House. Also let us know that you have read the full description and understand the house rules.
• Please keep in mind that have neighbors to be mindful of, and therefore cannot host events at the house. Please mind your volume after 9pm.
• You may have up to 3 vehicles parked off street (back to back), in the designated parking spots (right hand side driveway). If you need additional parking, you must let us know ahead of time. No additional guests or visitors are allowed without prior consent. No sidewalk parking allowed
• Please let us know your arrival time, a day ahead of time.
• We suggest no shoes in the house to keep your space clean during your stay. House is not fully child-proofed, stay at your own discretion.
• Internet Service only to be used in accordance with local and federal laws. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property, including internet and/or drugs.
• If you break or damage something, please kindly let us know.
• Do not leave any food that may attract pests. Our home is pest-free and we appreciate your help keeping it that way.
• Guests may extend their stay via advanced booking. Please return all keys.
• The Lofty House:::A available for combined booking if additional space needed.
• Please note that there's a construction site in neighboring property (mostly active during weekdays only).
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you soon!
We love living in the north shore and enjoy all the outdoor activities, and night life that downtown living offers. Biking along the river trail, walking across the Walnut Street Bridge, with our sight aimed at the Ice Cream Show, are amongst our favorite every day pleasures.