Large must see cabin in the quiet Fawnskin neighborhood of Big Bear. Better than the pictures. Sleeps 8 for your large groups. Oversized loft with games, air hockey, and toys for the kids. Large wrap around deck to enjoy the forest views. An easy 1/4 mile walk to Big Bear lake and a short 10 minute drive to the Big Bear Village area. No crowds here – perfect for relaxing! Newly remodeled with modern touches, yet still has the cabin appeal. Perfect hill for snowplay in the winter months.
***Better than the pictures! Must See***
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath with an oversize loft area.
Master bedroom has 1 King Bed
2nd Bedroom has 1 Double Bed
Loft area has 1 King Bead and a Bunk Bed (2 twins) as well as toys, games, and an air hockey table.
Large dining table to seat all 8 guests
Comfy couches allow relaxation in the evenings
Cable TV and Wireless Internet
DVD player with an assortment of DVDs
Large deck area with deck chairs for enjoying the outdoors.
Guests will need to remove all trash when they leave.
Nightly rate includes County Transient Occupancy Tax
Permit #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)-SUP-R
- Max 8 guests and 3 vehicles. Park in driveway. Street parking is prohibited at all times. Note: driveway is shared with our neighbor, so be considerate and park only on the paved portion of the driveway. Excessive occupancy and excessive vehicle parking is a violation of our permit and you will be asked to leave.
- All trash must be taken with you as there is no trash service in Big Bear. A trash can is located under the house for temporary storage of trash during your stay. All trash must be removed when you check out. The address of a trash site will be provided. An extra charge per bag of trash will be assessed for any trash left behind.
- Guests are to clean and put away their dishes / pots and pans. Be sure to empty and clean out the coffee pot reservoir if used. Extra cleaning charges may be assessed for failure to wash and/or put away dishes / pots and pans.
- Failure to conform to the parking and occupancy requirements, and county nuisance standards is a violation of the county code and may result in enforcement actions.
- Respect neighbors - Loud music, noisy or unruly guests and any parties will be shut down and possibly evicted with no refund. Our permit does not allow the hosting of parties. Please treat our neighbors with respect and with a warm welcoming attitude. All of our neighbors have our contact information and will let us know of any rule violations. Enforcement actions will be taken. If you are looking for a place to host a frat party, bachelor/bachelorette party or something else crazy…please move on as this is our family home.
- This home is in the mountains of Big Bear and is subject to some severe weather during the winter. There will be no refunds do to weather. We have contracted with a company for snow removal. Snow will be removed the day following a storm.
- Relax, Have fun, Unwind, and enjoy. Treat my home as you would yours.