Cozy and hip retreat in the heart of downtown!
Our loft has a master suite with king bed, double sinks, and double shower - and a queen bedroom with it's own bathroom. There's also a large kitchen with island, and south facing windows in the main space which means lots of light during the day!
The Sparkle Moose Lounge is our self-designed loft, meant to be a relaxing place to call home in the heart of Portland. It turns out those amazing loft spaces you see on TV shows do exist, just not in NYC. But as former New Yorkers, we built this place to optimize space and yet feel incredibly comfortable, with an eye to mid-century modern design. If it's available, it means we're out of town and hoping someone else can enjoy everything it and it's location have to offer.
We rent out the entire space if we're out of town for an extended period, so if you rent this listing you'll have the place to yourselves. This is our personal home, but you will not be tripping over a lot of our personal belongings. The loft will look clean and uncluttered as it does in the photos.
The entire home (well, 95% of it!), including one off-street parking spot.
Areas with no guest access:
-Our closet in the master suite
-A few of our kitchen cabinets may be locked
-Please refrain from using items in the rear mud room (it's curtained off)
If you're renting our place, it means that we are out of town.
Feel free to message us with any questions! We will also have friends in Portland keeping an ear to the ground should any problems arise.
• We do live in the heart of downtown, AND above a restaurant (though it's still very quiet compared to major cities). While you should not hear any street noise in the bedrooms, you may hear some restaurant noise from below, or some hallway noise
• The white noise machine works wonders though, and should lull you right to sleep!
• There is no window in the queen bedroom- some people might love that, others might not, so we want to make sure you're aware.
• Neither bedroom has air conditioning in them, but fans do a great job at moving air around, and nights here don't get that hot.
- No shoes in the house please!
- Be respectful of our neighbors - we have a good relationship with everyone else in our building.
从2017年9月29日 - 2017年10月02日起最少住宿2晚。
We are in our early thirties and love exploring new places and getting to know the culture of them. We love food, especially of the locally grown and raised variety. Alan's a bit of a tech geek and software engineering manager, Christine loves cooking and sewing. We're frequent travelers, from Barcelona to Black Rock City and many others. We've lived in various places in the northeast, and spent a few months wandering around the US at one point.