SPACIOUS APARTMENT WITH CHARM. Minutes away to various daytime spas, Desert Hot Springs, the city with the water voted best in the world is perfect to relax and use as a base to explore Joshua Tree National Park, Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley. Host will share his favorite hidden treasures in the area for food, fun, culture... Decor is very personal, eclectic all hand-picked. Generous kitchen and wide dining table to cook and dine in style.
- Comfy apartment perfect with 2 queen beds + single air mattress and single couch.
- Being a lower unit, you benefit from cool shade, but the space has great light throughout.
- Back private patio offer awesome views day and night to relax and breathe in the open space.
- Front patio has table and chairs as well as a charcoal BBQ you can use (Just remove ashes if possible after use and remove debris from grill).
- There is NO pool or jacuzzi in the complex, but various day spas are minutes away.
- Efficient new A/C system with thermostat regulation.
You'll have access to covered garage numbered 07, but you can also park in front of it and there is ample street parking.
The unit is the lower unit the further away from the street.
The spa is not accessible for technical reasons, but you are minutes away from great day spas.
Feel free to contact me for tips. In case of emergency, I'm available by cell phone.
The building currently does not have an operational spa but being so close to so many greatly appointed day spas, you'll be able to enjoy the legendary qualities of DHS waters. the largest facility, Desert Hot Springs Spa hotel (pictured) with an olympic pool and 5 jacuzzis at various temperatures offers the best value with a $6 day pass with in and out possibilities from 9 am to 10 pm. to get pampered in elegance, head to 2 Bunch Palms Resort for the restaurant or the various spa services. Many other fun things to do await you in the area.
- Smoking outside only
- Run dishwasher if possible before leaving
Hi, I'm dual national French and American and have lived in L.A. for over 10 years and I'm in love with the desert where I just finished renovating a 2+2 apartment with amazing views in Desert Hot Springs. I can now go more often and share my place when I'm not there...
I'm a private chef and a food writer. Can offer cooking lessons or ad as a service being your private chef during your stay...
Otherwise pans, pots and knives in the kitchen and tips for local restaurants upon arrival.