Serene getaway in the beautiful White Mountains of Arizona. Located in Linden's Timberland Acres, just outside of Show Low. Beautiful, fully furnished log home, with WIFI/Cable, fully equipped kitchen, 6-8 place dining room, two master suites (queen), two master bathrooms, two extra long twin beds, cozy living room with Blu-ray player/movies, full laundry, garage/parking and gorgeous views. Each queen suite has a business work space with guest computers and a printer.
This beautiful log home features two master suites each with a queen bed and full master bath. In addition, each suite offers guest access to a WIFI connected computer/printer. The third bedroom within the home contains two twin extra long beds.
Guests will have access to the entire log home. Front patio and back deck with outdoor furniture and propane grill. Timberland Acres is approximately 15 minutes outside of easily accessible Show Low on Highway 260.
Host interaction is completely guest driven. Guests will find in the log home a Welcome Book (containing welcome letter, check in/out procedures, house rules, WIFI password and additional instructions/information), a Guide Book and Grocery Store & Restaurant Book for review. Host is available to answer any questions guests may have.
This log home is situated on a one-acre wooded lot which provides our guests with an overall peaceful and quiet mountain setting. Deer are known to frequent the property on a near daily basis.
*WINTER BOOKINGS* Host will keep driveway clear of snow within a reasonable time. Chains, AWD, 4WD vehicles may be required for public roads during winter months.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the front patio & back deck. Please use ash trays provided. NEVER throw smoking products on ground.
- Fees may apply to additional guests not included in reservation.
- Small events (i.e. Dinner parties with family and friends) not to exceed 12 persons are fine.
- Our development (Timberland Acres) is surrounded by the Apache Sitgreaves National Forest. The neighborhood is frequented by wildlife. It can be dangerous to venture out on the property at night. Fatalities have occurred to pet owners walking their animals in the White Mountains of Arizona. There is no fenced area on the property for assistance animals to roam free to relieve themselves. The front of the property has been landscaped with ¾” gravel. The remainder of the property is fallow with manzanita, buck bush and rocks. Accommodation is offered for assistance animals to use our fenced orchard as an area that the owner can walk assistance animals on a lead. There is a path from the front door of the Log Home to the gate at the orchard. Owner agrees to clean up after their assistance animal.
- Hosts will not be held responsible for injury to an assistance animal or guest who venture out on the property at night.