Beautiful views of the woods and river abound from most rooms! The River's Edge Cottage includes over 2,500 sq feet and offers 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. The cottage can sleep 2-11 people and rents with 2-3 night minimums (depending on the season). The cottage is nestled amongst our 28 acres+ of microfarm, orchards, trails, and woods along the Galien River, and is just 1 mile to the beach! Breakfasts in the main Inn may also be arranged in the off season, depending on availability.
- If this is your first time staying with us or any Bed & Breakfast, please look over our policies carefully. We are a small, family business and our guidelines and cancellation policies need to be more strict than a larger establishment. Policies subject to change
- (Set your clock accordingly_Michigan is on Eastern Time!)
- If you expect to arrive after 7 PM, please let us know in advance.
- An innkeeper is on the property at all times, but we may be at the Inn-keeper'sHouse or in the farm fields. You can contact us by calling the main number which forwards to our cell.
- There is a two night minimum stay on most weekends (Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun).
- No candles allowed.
- On certain holidays, Goldberry Woods does require a three night minimum stay. These holidays may include New Year's Eve, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
- Smoking is not allowed in any guest rooms. A $400 cleaning fee will be charged if a guest smokes inside one of our accommodations. Smoking is allowed on the outside decks and grounds. Please use the provided receptacles and be mindful of others.
- We reserve the right to hold guests financially accountable for any damage to property caused by persons in their group.
- Should any excessive cleaning or damage due to misuse/negligence result in the loss of subsequent reservations of other guests of the inn or cottage, you will be held responsible for the entirety of the costs of their reservations.
- We do not allow pets in the inn and only on a case-by-case basis for the cottage. Standard pet fee is $20/pet per day. We require owners to be responsible for and pick up after their pet. Pets left alone in the cottage should be placed in a cage or crate.
- Please consider trip insurance for your stay!