Good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. Situated in the exclusive area of Pretoria. The house offer luxury living and beautiful outdoor space, game drives can be taken or just relaxing next to the roodeplaat dam.
This house offers: self-catering, fully furnished as well as a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV's, air-conditioning in the entertainment area's and in bedrooms, all linen provided including bath towels. Outside is a lovely entertainment area with build in braai overlooking the sparkling pool. This Nature Estate is well established with a restaurant walkways communal swimming area and tennis courts.
- Speed limit is restricted to 40 km per hour, at all times on all roads.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children use streets in a safe and cautious manner.
- The use of go-carts, off road bikes etc, within the Estate is strictly prohibited.
- The volume of music or electronic instruments or other sources of noise, partying and the activities of visitors and domestic workers should be restricted to a level or should take place in such a manner as not to be heard on adjoining properties or any properties on the estate.
- Picnicking will only be allowed in designated areas.
- The use of alcoholic beverages in the open spaces, parks, lawns or any other common area is strictly forbidden except in areas where demarcated for use and non-compliance is subject to prosecution in terms of municipal bylaws for public open spaces
- Security protocol at the gate must be adhered to at all times. The security guards have the right to stop and search any incoming or outgoing vehicles and/or people at their discretion.
- NO vehicles of visitors will be allowed to enter or leave the Estate without an approved access permit.