Familial house in a quiet neighborhood near the station of the city of Leuven.
Newly built. Still some finishing work to do.
By renting the room, you share the house with bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, garden, .... and the cleaning to do.
For students, postdocs, internships, ... (study related stay over)
all you need in one room: bed, blanket, pillow, desk and office chair, enough sockets for your laptop and high tech stuff, drawers and bookshelves and a compact wardrobe.
By renting the room, you share the house with bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, garden,.....and the cleaning to do.
As long as my dishwasher, laundry dryer and washing machine keep functioning, you can enjoy their services too.
As I love spending my time doing experiments and handicrafts, I'm so good at creating a total mess. Fortunately for you, I'm doing these things at my workplace, where I spend a lot of time. So you won't notice anything of that in the house.
We are all students (also my son and meself ) and have regular papers to writes, projects to do. It's why we choose to share the house with students, needing a room for an internship, an exchange program,...
- for (phd-)students, postdocs (enrollment document from university or high school) or study related intern-ships
- adolescents: 21 to 27 year old
- speaking English, French or Dutch
- silent hours from 22 till 8
- sharing the house with students: be silent during study times/periods
- no shoes at floors
- be respectful to your housemates: keep everything tidy
- be respectful towards the environment and future generations and be ecologic in utility consumption( water, heating, electricity)
- clean your room when leaving
- rent per month,
- signing standard tenancy agreement model from the KUL ((URL HIDDEN)), place description and house rules.
- no services offered (no sheets, no shampoos, no towels, no cleaning, no meals or breakfasts, ...), you just rent the room for study related purpose and bring/buy/do these things by yourself. Of course, you can use the kitchen, bathroom,...
I'm Danielle, mother of 3 (almost all left the house), and still studying. Informatics this time. I love experimenting a little bit with the 3D technologies, but also with the good old fashion manual handicrafts of doll making,...(next thing on my wish list is making soap). This all means I like to make a mess and fortunately I'm doing that at my workplace, where I spend a lot of time.
The house is located in a quiet neighbourhood, very near the station (train, buses). Location of bikes is possible at Velo.
As my youngest son is living on rooms himself, his room is available for (phd-) students, postdocs, ... in need of a temporary stay at Leuven.
For more information, best send me an email.