VILLA TORAJA is a unique brand new luxury studio nestled in the Byron Bay Hinterland. Blessed with picturesque ocean views and all the homely comforts to allow total relaxation. Conveniently located to all the boutique villages in the Byron Bay Region.
Spacious living, indoor/outdoor spaces, large covered verandah overlooks undulating paddocks out to the ocean.
Stay one night or stay a week!
Brand new construction with 5 m high raked ceilings, large bi-fold doors, big daybed, a mix of old and new gives a warm homely, romantic ambiance, stunning soft furnishings, fully air conditioned and well equipped kitchenette.
Level access, turn left in driveway and park next to the barn, access behind the barn. Ocean Views
Meet you on arrival
Stay one night or stay a week, this little piece of paradise is one of a kind.
- The terms and conditions of the holiday letting as agreed by both parties are as follows. If a complaint is received concerning the conduct of persons letting the studio a warning of breach of conditions will be given. A second compliant will result in instant eviction with loss of any remaining rental.
1. To Make a Booking - A security deposit amount varies from $1,000 and must be paid within 24 hours of booking the accommodation to confirm the reservation. Non-payment of this deposit and return of Terms and Conditions will be deemed a cancellation of the booking. The total tariff must be paid no later than forty five (45) days prior to arrival. We do not accept cheques on arrival. The person making the booking (“the guest”) must stay in the studio and will be held responsible for the conduct of all the guests. The studio is let to you for holiday purposes only, during the period of stay stated on your Booking Form. Under no circumstances is sub-letting permitted.
2. Security Deposit – If a security deposit is not received in the specified time then the booking will be deemed cancelled. The security deposit secures the booking and can be made by bank transfer. The security deposit is NOT part of the tariff payment. The security deposit will be refunded by direct deposit within 7-14 days following an inspection of the property at the end of the letting period, provided that the property is left in the same condition as at the start of occupation.
3. Occupation/Functions - The studio is let to the guest/s for holiday purposes only. The tariff only allows up to 2 people. If you wish to have more then 2 people stay, you can book Toraja Luxury or get approval from the site manager and an extra tariff will apply of $100 per person per night. NO weddings, parties or other functions are to be held on the premises at any time unless agreed with the owner in advance in writing and an extra venue hire fee has been paid. The number of guests must not exceed number specified on the booking and failure to adhere to this will mean immediate cancellation of the booking with no refund. 4. Tariff – The security deposit must be paid to confirm the booking. This security deposit is non refundable if the booking is cancelled within 120 days of your stay. The rest of the monies in addition to the must be paid in full no less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival. 5. Insurance - NO responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left on the premises. Owner’s content insurance does not cover loss of/or damage to guests’ belongings. Please use this for all your valuables, and ensure that you lock-up when you go out.
6. No Pets Allowed – Guests are not allowed to bring their own pets.
7. Tariff changes - Tariffs are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed entirely. 8. Unsuitable Accommodation - No refund is given if guests are unsatisfied with the accommodation. Guests must accept premises as “booked”.
9. Noise - Villa Toraja is about peace and tranquillity therefore loud noise is not tolerated. All music must be turned down by 10.00 pm and care taken if you are outside, as noise travels. Disregard for this will result in heavy fines imposed by Ballina Shire Council and the Holiday Letting Organisation. If security personnel or police are called to a noise complaint at your holiday letting you will be evicted immediately, there will be no refund of tariff and no return of your security deposit.
10. Premises - Villa Toraja is on a rural property that requires full-time maintenance. You will see workmen on the property during your stay and the gardeners and pool cleaner may be working around the house as well. They always consider guests’ privacy when staying.
11. Damage and Breakages - All damage, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported immediately and paid for by the guest before the end of the stay. Should the guest discover a default or breakage on arrival please advise the manager immediately otherwise we will consider this to have been the responsibility of the current guest and you will be charged according. Damage linen or discolouration of fitted sheets due to fake tans will incur a replacement fee.
12. Appliance/Fixtures Repairs - We endeavour to have any repairs to appliances or other fixtures attended to as soon as possible. However in some unforeseen circumstances the immediate repair may be beyond our control. (Non availability of tradespeople or parts). No responsibility is taken by the owner for the consequences of any such unforeseen circumstances. There will be no refund or discounts deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances or items awaiting repair or replacement.
13. Keys - If keys are lost, for security reasons all locks will be replaced at a cost of up to $500 to the guest.
14. Office Hours - Office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
15. Checking In and Out – The studio will be available for your access from 2.30 pm on the day of your arrival. You must be checked out by 10.00 am on the day of departure. A charge will be incurred of $150 per hour for late checkouts, unless agreed in advance with the manager. Please ensure dishes, pots and pans etc. are washed and put back into cupboards.
16. All Garbage – is to be placed in outside bins provided.
17. The BBQ – must be thoroughly cleaned on departure to avoid excess cleaning charges.
19. Grounds - Access is restricted to the studio and surrounding garden area. Fireworks are banned and outdoor fires are not allowed unless you have permission from the Owner. No camper-vans, caravans or tents are allowed on the property, if deemed to have extra people/persons staying immediate eviction will be implemented and extra charges taken out of the bond.
20. Livestock and Animals - There are animals living on the property. If they disturb you please contact the Owner. Do not enter the horse paddock, horses can be fed with carrots and apples, but please use a flat palm of the hand. Do not feed the dogs and cats. Dogs are not allowed inside the studio, if there is dog hair present in the house, a cleaning fee will be incurred.
21. Cleaning – Charges WILL APPLY if the studio requires extra cleaning due to the dirty condition in which the studio has been left. This will be calculated on the number of hours required over and above normal cleans. If extra washing and dry cleaning of furniture is required these will also be charged at the cleaning rate. Replacement of linen/towels maybe required if they are beyond saving. An extra $50 per hour fee will be charged if there are excessive finger prints on furniture, walls, doors and windows. We do not accept children’s finger prints on pool glass, TV’s, windows and doors as part of the tariff.
22. Children – We do not allow Playdough, crayons, paints to be used in the studio. Not bikes, trikes, scooters or toddler walkers are allowed inside on the floorboards. Toraja Luxury can supply a port-a-cot and high chair on request. Items must be thoroughly cleaned on departure. An extra $50 per hour fee will be charged if left dirty.
23. All holiday accommodation is NON SMOKING and Villa Toraja is a SMOKE FREE property.
24. Spray Tans - The use of bathrooms for spray tans is NOT permitted.
25. Schoolies/Bucks/Hens Bookings – We do not accept bookings for schoolies, bucks or hens weekends.
26. Cancellation Terms - In the event of a cancellation, Toraja Luxury a will retain a fee as follows:
The security deposit is not refundable if the booking is cancelled within 120 days of your stay. If the booking is cancelled less than 1 month prior to commencement date and the full amount has been paid, any refund is subject to a confirmed re-booking of the premises for the total period booked. If in the unfortunate event your booking has to be cancelled by the owner/manager a full refund will be made. Exceptional circumstances maybe considered for refund under the 60 day period with proof of circumstance.
28. Internet - We provide a Telstra WiFi device with approximately 3gb. The internet is provided for checking emails and looking online. Downloading videos, sending images and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) all take up a lot of data. If you wish to use the device for large data files you can upgrade at your expense. The recharge is at the standard Telstra PrePaid Broadband rates.
29. Breach of Conditions - Any breach of the above conditions permits the owner to refuse the release of keys, amend the rent of the premises and immediately terminate the tenancy.