Welcome to my home aka The Philly Roost in "Port Fishington" (NorthEast Fishtown). This is a spacious gorgeous, light filled brand new home with free street parking right in front of the home. Perfect for your family or group's Philly visit.
When booking, you're agreeing that:
1. No one other than guests booked will be inside of the home at any time. We would like to know the identity of every single person entering the house for safety and security.
A few notes for your stay
1. Shoes off at the front/no shoes inside the house
2. No smoking in the home. If you smoke in the backyard or front of the home, please close the doors.
3. Lock doors and windows when leaving home. Front door automatically locks.
4. Please notify me if anything breaks or is damaged so I can fix it quickly.
Check in is after 2:00 pm
Check out is by noon 12:00 pm
Please confirm before booking if you require other times.
Quiet hours are 11:00 pm - 7:00 am (just don't want to disturb neighbors). During these times please keep noise at a minimum.
I love coffee, decorating, the sharing economy & hosting! I'm excited to open up my home & hope to make new friends from around the world. My goal with Philly Roost is to provide a landing pad that makes your visit, whether shorter term or longer term, easy, fun and memorable. Please take a look at my two Philly Roost homes and let me know if you have any questions.