Prices include the legally mandated 13% sales tax that applies for all vacation rentals in Costa Rica.
Please call our office as you depart the airport, hotel or car rental agency so we can meet you on arrival. We are not located at the unit so we do not want to keep you waiting.
We will ask you to provide everyone's names and passport numbers upon check-in. All adults must sign our registration card. For children (<18) we will also need their ages. Please have passports at hand when you arrive.
If planning to arrive after hours please request the registration card in advance.
The total number of persons allowed in the property at any time is restricted to the stated limit. BEACHHOME reserves the right to refuse entry or to expel persons not named as members of RENTER’S party.
We are very serious about maintaining a respectful atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all our guests. We will only rent to family groups and responsible adults 21 years old or older. No children will be allowed to check-in without their parents.
No illegal activities or presence of illegal substances will be tolerated on the property. Eviction without refund and the corresponding report to authorities will follow immediately.
No parties, weddings or gatherings are allowed without prior written permission from BEACHHOME. Occupancy of common areas shall be quiet and peaceful so as not to disturb others.
The unit will be presented to you in the best way possible. Please examine the unit on arrival and alert us to anything that we may have missed that is damaged or not working properly.
To avoid charges to the security deposit you should observe the following conditions:
Maintain the premises (unit and common areas) in the same condition as when received and not allow any waste, misuse or neglect.
No items are identified as missing. You will be given an inventory list at check-in.
No damage is done to unit or its contents, or the common areas, beyond normal wear and tear. Examples of damages are:
- Linens, towels or furniture either permanently stained (from mixing whites with colors, or with oil, red clay, hair dye, coconut, etc.) or bleached.
- Scratched Teflon pans or pots or burnt kitchenware.
All debris and/ or garbage is placed in bags and is taken outside from the unit in the indicated receptacles.
All food is removed from refrigerator.
Kitchenware and serveware are at least scraped from leftover food and left neatly in kitchen sink & counter to be washed, or even better, placed in the dishwasher or cleaned and left to dry in rack.
We provide departure cleaning for you. All we ask is that you please leave the property reasonably clean. An abnormally dirty unit will be subject to a charge for a deep cleaning. Examples:
- Lots of kitchenware and serveware with leftover or burnt-on food.
- Excessive sand or dirt on floors, or in clothes washer & dryer.
- Smoke smell.
- Non-human stains on linens, towels and furniture that require specialty cleaning.
- Trash outside trash bins.
All windows and doors are closed and locked upon departure.
No charges are incurred due to the collection of services rendered during your stay or to the enforcement of the terms of this Lease.
All keys, remote controls, parking passes, and gate cards are returned to BEACHHOME without damage. Losing keys forces us to change lock combinations, which is expensive. There will be a minimum $100 non-negotiable fee for each item that is not properly returned upon departure or lock that needs a new combination.
The respective condominium policies for common area use are respected.
Should we need to charge it will be at the replacement value and/or actual cost of the repair or service, plus an administrative fee of up to 20%.
CLEANING AND GUEST AMENITIES
• The unit will be cleaned to excellent quality standards prior to your arrival as well as after your departure.
• The check-out and weekly cleaning are included in the rates. Weekly Cleaning service refers to bedrooms, bathrooms, floors and kitchen and change of towels and bed linens.
• The unit will be prepared with 2 sets of bath towels and washcloths per registered guest. There will also be hand towels and in most cases beach/pool towels. The home will be prepared with 2 sets of bed linens per bed.
• The unit will be presented with a limited supply of personal soap, tissue, toilet paper, laundry and dish detergent, garbage bags, paper towels, coffee filters, salt, pepper and sugar. Should you need more, you would have to buy it at a local store. A set of cleaning tools will also be provided: broom, mop, rags, bucket, etc.
• Additional maid service, deep kitchen cleaning and personal laundry can be set up for a small daily fee. When requesting daily cleaning, linens and towels are replaced every other day.
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday Closed
Outgoing and welcoming, a hotel manager by profession. I started my own vacation rental business in 2005 here in Jaco to serve the needs of homeowners and visitors. My family and I live here since 2002. We look forward to providing you a very comforting experience by keeping our properties in great shape and quality amenities. We would like you to experience Costa Rica to its fullest. Give us a try! Gabriel Rocha, BEACHHOME Costa Rica Vacation Rentals.