Our apartment is located within a Condo-Hotel on Brickell Avenue, one of South Florida's major financial districts and offers you all the services of a hotel in the comfort of your own apartment.
Enjoy the skyline views and a full-sized kitchen, large marble bathrooms equipped with deep soaking bathtubs and separate glass enclosed showers.
Promotion: Book from April 1- October 1, 2017 and received a Complimentary Breakfast for One Guest
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property unless the additional guest fee is paid. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed without the owner's consent.
Valet Parking - $39/day
Self Parking - $30/day
8. Housekeeping: daily housekeeping service upon request for an additional fee. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to $400.
10. Be courteous and respectful to the neighbors.
11. Please note check-in is 3 PM and check-out is 11 AM.
Early check-in and or late check-out requests are subject for approval and additional fees apply.
Prior to your check-in date, we will need to verify their departure date. Once arrival details are registered, if a guest chooses to depart prior to their departure date, the hotel will post a one time fee of $180.00.
Guests departing after the late check out time of 1:00 pm will incur a late check out fee of a half day rate to their folio. Guests who check out of the Apartment after 5:00 pm will be charged one night plus tax.