Magnificent stone house with private pool situated near the beautiful village of Beynac. Large private garden, three bedrooms, two bathrooms - traditional perigourdine property offering quality accommodation.
This beautiful stone house is just waiting to welcome you to the golden triangle of the Dordogne! Nestled under the rocks, just 2 kilometers from the village of Beynac, famous for its castle and medieval streets, the house has views towards the gardens and castle of Marqueyssac. Built in the traditional style, it offers solid and quality accommodation for up to 6 guests. Its beautiful garden and private pool are the ideal spot for relaxing after a day's excursion to the numerous tourist sites, all within easy striking distance.
The imposing solid wooden front door opens onto a magnificent entrance hall, complete with leather armchair, desk and bar.
This in turn leads to:
* a fully fitted wooden kitchen with all the necessary equipment for delicious home cooked meals (electric oven, gas and electric hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster..). The kitchen has a farmhouse table and chairs, and opens onto the terrace and garden for al fresco meals.
* a couple of steps lead up to the spacious living room with its exposed beams, high ceiling, stone walls and tiled floor, which offers:
- a comfortable sitting area with comfortable sofa and armchairs, TV, and the traditional stone cantou fireplace
- a dining area with a fabulous wooden dining table and chairs seating 6, sideboard and bookshelves.
* to the left of the entrance hall is a billiard room, complete with full size billiard table
* a large laundry room and separate toilet complete this floor
The impressive wooden staircase leads from the entrance hall to the first floor, where you will find:
* three large bedrooms, each with a double bed, plenty of storage space, bedside tables and lamps.
* a family bathroom with bath and double washbasin
* a shower room with shower cubicle and washbasin
* a separate toilet completes this floor
Despite the comfort and space inside the house, it is surely outside where you will spend most of your time:
* a lovely private pool, measuring 8m x 4m, built into the cliff itself, and equipped with sun loungers, tables and chairs and parasols. The pool is fenced for the safety of any young visitors.
* a beautiful terrace area in front of the house, also equipped with table and chairs, parasol, and stone built barbecue ideal for al fresco meals.
* covered parking for two cars
* the garden and drive are accessed through electric gates for your complete privacy during your stay.
Optional services :
- Bed Linen and Towels are available at extra cost:
- A cleaning service is available at a cost of 130 Euros.