I welcome people from every walk of life, solo adventurers, couples, friends, families, business travelers, and furry friends (pets), for a single night or an extended stay. May not be suitable for younger children due to lack of bath and single beds.
Serenity Cottage offers a private retreat behind a high fence, sit on the front veranda overlooking the rose garden and relax.
The front rose garden and the rear court yard are your space. One small room at the back of the cottage is just for storage.
I live next door so will be available if required, just a phone call away.
The drive is a shared path to my Healing space, so sometimes there will be people walking in for an appointment.
- Serenity Cottage is at the front of property with it's own sunny front yard (The rose garden), and a 2m by 8m back court yard that is enclosed, shaded and secure. The rest of the property is my private garden.
- The off street parking is a shared path to my Healing space and garden which can only be accessed by appointment.
- The cottage has easy care flooring with a rug in each of the main rooms, so if you are travelling with your furry friends, you can relax, knowing if there are any mishaps you will be able clean up easily, I can provide extra sheets for covering furniture if required.
- The kitchen has the basic requirements to cook at home, if you are having a night in, and not eating out in one of our towns many restaurants.
- Basics like milk, bread, butter, cereal, tea and coffee, will be included if required allowing for food sensitivities!
- Breakages will need to be paid for.
-Quiet time after 10pm
I'm a retired flight attendant, and now a certified energy healer. My interests include growing vegies organically, and cooking with healthy ingredients. I share my life with a partner who loves to travel and a beautiful dog called Maggie.