Our place is steps to Downtown Palo Alto, and an easy walk to the CalTrain station. Stanford University is a quick bike or drive, and there are plenty great restaurants, bars, and coffeeshops (Blue Bottle!) all walking distance. You’ll love the spacious rooms, bright light, nice ambience, and unbeatable convenience. With three big bedrooms, and tons of common space, the house is good for business travelers, families (with or without kids), and big groups. Let us know about questions!
This is a townhouse. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, and lots of common space plus the kitchen downstairs. Each of the bedrooms is large, with a bed and a desk. They all offer closets, and there is tons of storage space throughout the apartment.
The downstairs common space is large, with two comfy couch spaces and lots of room to hang out. We have a TV for your use, which includes Apple TV, Hulu and the rest.
The kitchen is well-equipped with everything you need. Our dining room table seats 6+, so enjoy having dinner in. Palo Alto also has great dining options, with tons of hip restaurants (Pizzeria Delphina!) and yummy ethnic food.
There's a washer-dryer in the garage, as well, which makes laundry easy.
You'll have access to the whole home-- upstairs, downstairs, and the garage. We won't be around.
We're available to help with any issues, but will give you space to enjoy your home.
See our guest memo for a complete run-down on the house. In addition, a few rules to keep the house running smoothly!
- No parties, and please try to keep noise down after 9pm.
- Aside from the people booked on the reservation, no additional overnight guests.
- Lock the door when you leave, and always close the downstairs windows and put poles in the window frames to keep them secure.
- Please take out the trash and recycling when you leave, and please throw out/take with you any food that you buy.
- When you leave, return the keys to the lockbox where you found them, and please return household items where you found them. Thank you!
Issues? Don't hesitate to reach out!