Bienvenidos to Casa Libélula!! This rustic guest suite is private and separated from the main casita; there are no luxuries here but natural Cabo atmosphere surrounded by fruit trees & natural vegetation. Short distance to road for transportation(5 mins) that will take you to the beautiful Medano Bay, the great Marina, bars, restaurants, shopping and lots more!
Just visit and relax; seat by our garden under a tree by the pool and enjoy a margarita! Our suite is very cozy and private with its own rooftop; the perfect scenario for sunrise and sunsets or just enjoying fireworks from some of the resorts by the beach! If you love been around nature well you just have to stay with us! And maybe join us on a bonfire one of the nights it will feel like you are out far away camping just looking at the stars!
We live on the desert area and we believe on using water with responsability. The property is ECO-FRIENDLY. We recycle, there is a compost container for all the organic leftovers, peels, fruit, coffee, eggshells, etc.
Our guests are welcome all around the pool area sitting places along the outside garden including the rooftop and the guestroom veranda with a propane bbq grill if you decide to BBQ let me know and I gladly provide utensils for you. If there are limes, lemons, mangos, grapefruits, pomegranates or papayas on trees feel free to grab some! Also there is a mini-fridge for your personal use and coffee maker try to keep your goods and snack sealed or inside fridge specially in summer. I will provide a welcome cocktail and simple breakfast as well. I please recommend you to put all source of garbage and empty bottles and empty snack bags outside the suite daily on the trashcan due to ants and try to keep the area clean specially on summer time we get extra bugs and mosquitos. And I know my pets are adorable but for respect to the rest of guests please do not put them inside the suite or the bed....
I will be there in the main house most of times if you have any questions or need anything please you can ask me.
If you rent a car or bicycle watch out for the signs, roads and for some drivers!
- Check out time is 11:00 am. Respect the privacy of neighbors and hosts. - - -No loud music.
- Please take good care of the property like if it was your own.
- This is a none smoking property.
-Only registered guests inside property.
- Please do not take the house towels to beach (they might get damaged or get lost I will recommend that you bring yours)
- If you by accident break or loose something please let me know I do not charge a safety deposit but if you are honest and let me know I will appreciated and we can come up with a solution.
- There are different types of cactus and citric trees around the property also rocks enjoy but be careful with thorns!
There are iguanas that live around property and come out to drink water or eat flowers and there are lots of birds!