My place is close to Located 15 minutes from Midland and Georgian Bay. 10 minutes from Mount St.Louis ski resort, 15 minutes to Horse Shoe Valley, 20 minutes to Barrie and just over an hour from Toronto. There are lot of golf courses close by or you can just walk out to your deck and enjoy the pleasures of the lake. It is a small spring fed lake ideal for small children as there is a gentle drop off. The lake offers good bass fishing, a water skiing course and all the water sports you want.
The house has a natural gas bbq on the deck for your usage. The kitchen is brand new and has everything that you will need. The three queen size beds come with all your sheets and there are spare comforters if you need extra bedding. Towels are also included in the home so essentially all you need is your personal items and food!
There is a collection of dvds available and some board games. Croquet and a bocce ball set are also here for your use.
There is a canoe and a kayak available. The boat launch is only a minute away down the street. Or you can just fish off the dock. The lake is spring fed and nice and clean. You can sit on the top deck and actually see the fish swim by on a nice and calm day.
The home is 3100 square feet. There is a small section in the basement that is sectioned off but the rest is to enjoy. If you are bringing kids, there is also a trampoline outside and hockey nets.
I am available at all times of the day. You can email, text or call anytime and i will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
- 1) No smoking in the house
- 2) No pets allowed
- 3)Please ensure that the number of guests are accurately reflected in the reservation. Additional guest must be approved by hosts and outlined fees will apply.
- 4) Heaters are set to a maximum of 21 celsius. Windows are not to be left open if the outdoor temperature is below 15 celsius. Heaters must be turned off before opening windows. If windows are found to be left open during the winter months a fee to cover excessive heat will be taken from the damage deposite
- 5) Check out time is 11:00am. Please ensure that you have fully vacated at this time to allow us time to prepare for the next guests. Late check out maybe available, only with prior approval and a fee. Unapproved late check out interfeers with preperation for the next guests and maybe subjest to an additional nights stay.
- 6) The property is on a septic system. The septic system is brand new and effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed or put down the drain. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than human waste and toilet paper. No feminine products, flushable wipes, condoms, kleenex, etc. should be flushed at any time. DO NOT pour grease down the drain. Grease should be poured into a container and disposed of in the garbage. If it is found that items other than human waste and toilet paper have been flushed or put down the drains, you may be charged for damages.
- Guests are to leave a maximum of 1 standard size, black garbage bag per week of stay. A fee of $10 per bag will apply to garbage exceeding this limit.
- 8) Guests must be respectful of the neighbours. Queit time is after 10pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends. Any noise or other disruption complaints from the neighbours will result in a $250 disruption complaint fee.
- 9) No refunds will be given for weather and/or road conditions.
- 10) Please leave the house in the same condition as it was at the time of check in. Please keep the property and all furnishings/contents in good order. If property and contents are not properly maintained, damage and cleaning fees may apply.