Wonderful traditional Portuguese family flat right at the city center.
Located in Estefânia-Saldanha, one of the best located residential neighborhoods in Lisboa, come enjoy this flat and feel like a local.
This is a beautiful building from late 19th century fully recovered for modern needs.
Close to subway Saldanha and Picoas, supermarkets and plenty of shops and restaurants.
You will love to stay here!
Its a traditional Portuguese flat with typical architecture from the late 19th century.
You will have access to the entire flat and have your own privacy.
Everything you need we are just a call or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) message away from you.
At check in we will need the identification of all the guests.
- Check in starting from 15h00 (3pm)
- Check out before 12h00 (12am)
- Late check in fees are applied
- From 21h00 (9pm) to 0h00 (0am) - 20€ paid directly at check in to the Host
- From 0h00 to 2h00 (2am) - 30€ paid directly at check in to the Host
- By Portuguese Law it is not allowed to make noise in residencial areas after 22h00 (10pm), please be careful and quiet because this is a residential building.
- Do not deposit garbage outside the building use only the garbage bins inside the flat and inside the building.
I'm a 28 year old guy. I finished my Master in Management of Services and Technology after my bachelor in Management and Industrial Engeneering.
In our rooms and flats you will find a familiar/friendly mood, made mainly by Airbnb guests, tourists and some International Students! ;)
I'm a rugby player at the Portuguese team "Agronomia" i'm also an International Rugby player for the Portuguese National Team.
This sport, together with ski, are some of the things i love to do... That's a pitty that i don't get to ski more often because Portugal is more a kind of Sun and Beach country...something i'm sure you will love here!
I've been to Turkey, in Istambul, as an Erasmus student and travelling is probably one of my biggest passions!