Welcome to 3* Gold Award Enderley Lodge ( One of two homes we own, our sister home is Aspen Lodge)- luxury family self catering holidays, romantic getaways and relaxing breaks in St Columb, Cornwall.
Located on the 5* site Retallack Resort & Spa - stays include use of all of the onsite facilities. A modern well appointed accommodation just 10 minutes from Padstow and 15 from Newquay. Ideally located with great central access to local attractions, beaches and dining experiences.
Greeted upon arrival by our lovely housekeeper - Gene who provides a lovely welcome pack on arrival with a few basic requirements, milk. Biscuits etc. But why not pre book a supermarket home deliver for your requirements during your stay?
Towels are provided within your stay. Enderley Lodge is a light and comfortable lodge with two large lounges, freeview TVs, comfortable furnishings. Fully functional kitchen with dishwsher machine and spacious open plan dining area.
Decked area to front with outdoor furniture.
Ample parking for up to 5 cars and easily accessible.
Greeted upon arrival by our housekeeper Gene and she provides a welcome pack with a few basic requirements, milk. Biscuits etc. But why not pre book a supermarket home deliver for your requirements during your stay?
Guests have access to all site facilities. Pool, gym, Tennis, Wake Park, golf, fishing and kids facilities free of charge. Additional facilities, treatment rooms at the spa, flow rider etc are charged at the prevailing rates set by Retallack.
We have a local housekeeper should you require additional service during your time with us or wish to be met on arrival.
Otherwise there is a key safe, let yourself in and enjoy!
If you wish to contact us to ask more questions please do so you can either call or email us.
A car is strongly advised but you can get a taxi to Padstow - cost is around £18
- Terms and conditions apply and guests are requested to fill in an official booking form from Cornish Holiday Lodges
- No Bbq's permitted
- No hen or stag parties accepted
- Young groups can be accepted pending the nature of the visit. Our site is a quiet family site for relaxing stays and not for rowdy groups or party goers. If the group is understanding of this then we will accept however a greater security bond may be requested.
- A security bond is always requested
- Younger guests may be requested to pay an additional security bonds