Awake to a quiet stroll or some leisurely family time on Haigis Beach, just footsteps from your kitchen door. No need to worry about beach parking! Refresh in the outdoor shower and grab some lunch at a nearby local favorite. Head out for some site-seeing and come back for a blissful end to your day, watching a beautiful Cape sunset, and enjoying some ice-cream at the 'original' Sundae School nearby.
Freshly renovated with beautiful hardwood floors and new furnishings, Sunnyside Cottage, nestled in a small quiet cottage community, is bright, fresh and inviting. The perfect retreat for a small families looking for a relaxing and quiet vacation. With central air, grilling on the patio, easy parking, and so much to do, you won't want to leave!
Kitchen amenities include microwave, fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle and a dining table that seats 4.
Kitchen cutlery, cooking utensils, pots/pans, drying cloths, paper towels, garbage bags, toilet paper and cleaning items are all available for your use during your stay.
Comforters, pillows and blankets are provided for your use during your stay. Please bring your own linens and towels.
Wifi included and TV with Netflix in living room.
Haigis Beach directly across the street. Small quiet beach with warmer gentle water, great for families.
Sunnyside Cottage is nestled within a small, quiet condominium community. Guests have exclusive use of their own private patio/yard area , use of common walk ways either side of cottage and main pathway to parking. Use of other areas within the community is not permitted.
Check-in on day of arrival and then only if a problem arises.
No wheelchair accessibility or handicap facilities.
- Very Strict 4 Guest Maximum Policy. Infants 2 and under are counted as occupants for this listing. No extra guests and no visiting guests are permitted.
- Strict No Pet Policy
- Strict No Smoking
- Must be over 21 to book, booking must be carried out by guest.
- All Adults checking in must provide ID
- 2+ Positive reviews required
- This is a quiet condominium community, with cottages in close proximity to one another. Parties and get togethers are not permitted in the interest of being respectful to neighbors, and to abide by town occupancy rules.
In accordance with Town of Dennis by laws and out of respect for neighboring guests and residents , please keep outside noise to a non disruptive level at all times. No loud music/audio etc that may carry and disturb others is permitted. Outside patio use is not allowed after 10pm.
- Parking is free and permitted in the designated parking spots only.
- Loft area not accessible and use of this area is not permitted
- All trash must be stored in trash bags provided and within disposal bin inside latched trash receptacle outside. Improper storage of trash will invite pests and become a sanitation issue.
- Please help us to keep our new floors nice for your future stays and future guests, by removing shoes or rinsing off your sandy toes using hose provided near the door and sweeping up sand with broom and dustpan provided.
-Guests have exclusive use of patio area and gravel area directly in front of cottage on road side. Guests share use of the common walk ways either side of the cottage and the common path to parking. Use of areas belonging to other cottages in the complex is not permitted
-Please do not leave kids unsupervised on property
-Please lock doors when you leave the house
-Please return keys before checking out
No illegal activity of any kind is permitted.