A brand new contemporary one double bedroom apartment on Wandsworth Bridge Road.
The apartment comes with own kitchen bathroom, you will have the whole place for yourself.
Close to Fulham Broadway & Imperial Wharf stations.
Within 5 minutes walk you will find plenty of groceries, coffees & restaurants.
Comes fully equipped, king size bed, sofa bed, wifi, fire, aircon, coffee machine, wine fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge + more.
I am happy to answer all of your questions.
The apartment comes with fully equipped kitchen (pots, pads, crockery etc.)
There are washing machine and dishwasher supplied with washing capsules.
Clean and fresh bedding and towels are provided.
You will have exclusive and undisturbed access to the whole apartment - kitchen, bathroom and bedroom/living room.
During weekdays I will be available in the office of Fine and Country between 9 am and 7 pm. In a case of emergency, you can reach me on the phone number provided with your check-in details.
The property is located on Wandsworth Bridge within a walking distance to tube and overground stations, pubs, restaurants, and parks. The area is quiet and safe.
- No parties or gatherings
- No filming or photo shooting
- Check in after 3pm
- Check out before 12.00pm
- Delayed check-out will be charged £20 per hour
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.
- In the apartment, there is a spare set of clean and fresh linen and towels prepared for the next guests in the apartment. Unauthorized usage of the additional set will be charged £15.
- Any requests for onsite visit outside of the working hours (Mon-Fri 9am - 8pm and Saturday 11 am to 2pm) are subject to additional charge of £30.
- Parties and gatherings are not allowed, in case the noise levels after 10pm are high and the same have led to complaints from the neighbors additional charge of up to £100 may apply.
Hi I am Kalin,
I am the manager of Finer Stays, a company specialized in the management of serviced apartments for short term lettings.
Me and my team are always aiming to provide our guests with the best accommodation in South-West London.
I like to think of me as an active personality who is always in search of new challenges in life. For me the healthy lifestyle is very important and I like to combine healthy food with different type of sports.
If you are a landlord and would like professional help with running your holiday let in London, please do get in touch, I would be happy to tell you more about my mission.