This camp is located berween Vaalwater and Lephalale. You’ll love the tranquility and chance to experience the South African bush the way few can - totally off grid with privacy, comfort and unmatched sunsets. It is perfect for couples and solo adventurers.
This is a self-catering unit with a fully equipped kitchen, braai (BBQ) area, high-stand for game viewing and two separate outdoor bathrooms - one featuring the toilet and wash basin, the other a wood burning shower (donkey) and wash basin. The accommodations are basic, but clean and comfortable.
Guests may access any portion of the 256 hectares on foot (at their own risk) and drive any of the maintained roads with their vehicle. Go on your own mini game drive and see what you discover!
We give you as much or as little space as you'd like. The unit is self-catering and self-sufficient so you never have to see us other than for checking in or checking out if you don't want to. If you do want to spend a little time with us, ask about our upgrades that include food & beverage services and visit with us a bit more!
Animals you're sure to find on the farm: Impala, Kudu, Nyla, Giraffe, Waterbuck, Warthog, Monkeys, hundreds of bird species and a variety of rodents and reptiles.
-Smoking in rooms is not permitted.
- Guests accept full responsibility in the envionment - this is Africa and it can be dangerous. Enter and explore at your own risk.
- Fires must remain manageable at all times.
- Vehicles must stick to cleared roads.
- Remain at a safe distance from the animals. They are wild and this is for your safety as well as theirs.
- Hunting is not permitted on the farm
- Relax and enjoy yourself!