Wood Cabins provides the opportunity of living in the lap of nature. The cottages, built out of wooden interiors provides you a luxurious blend of comfort and exotic natural ambiance which makes your dream vacation a reality. So, come-on, take that vacation you have kept aside for so long and visit us. We promise the vacation of your life!
A short stretch into the woods should ideally lead into the silent estate. But that is not the case, because hidden in the dark and silent canopy of pears and towering trees lies a resort which has merged itself into the beautiful landscape. Its inhabitants are enthralled by its distinguished wild visitors which includes the the awesome bison’s and the all so beautiful birds which hover around in different colors and sizes.
1. Free Parking space within our premises
2. Private Patio for each Cabin with scenic valley view
3. Access to Italian/ Conti Restaurant
4. Nature walk within the estate
Caretakers available 24/7 at the resort.
Our property lies inside 14 acre pear estate a part of reserved forest area so there is no access to internet connectivity; guests can always get connected to beauty of nature.
Limited / poor mobile phone signals inside the cabins (Airtel works better than others)
Place may not be suitable for infants / very small kids & senior citizens and no wheel chair assistance.
Trekking assistance and nature walk assistance can be provided.
Tour Planning & travel assistance provided.
Guests will have travel in the forest road(single road) for 700 meters to reach the resort.
Come with trekking shoes on and bring your regular medicines handy if required.
- Guests must provide Govt Approved ID proofs
- drugs or banned substances abuse is strictly prohibited within premises
- No Smoking inside the wooden houses but can use the patio for smoking.
- Italian/conti food available in the premises.
- We can prepare home cooked South-Indian vegetarian / Non Vegetarian meals. In case of other kind of food, we can source from Restaurants and an additional service charge is applicable in addition to the cost at the restaurant.
I am a cricketer by profession, born and brought up in kodaikanal. I have been into the hospitality industry for more than 7 years. My interests are travelling, trekking, hiking and adventure sports. Loves food and music too. Love to welcome all guests and give them memorable experiences.