Tucked away near downtown East Point, this crash pad is conveniently located near public transportation and the world's busiest airport is only 4 miles away.
This private bedroom features a tv and bed with a foam mattress with a down topper and various types of pillows for the best sleep.
The apartment building is away from the street and does have a gate but is open due to damage. There are security cameras installed at the front door and in the main living area for additional security.
The unit has wireless internet access, living room with cable tv, a shared bathroom and kitchen.
The bathroom and living room are shared common spaces.
I live in the apartment with my son and work on weekends after 4pm. I am around most of the week and can I interact with guests as much as they want. I do tend to stay in my room a lot when I am not entertaining.
I am available for questions/advice on the local area and how to get around by phone or text during a guest's stay.
- Check in is after 3 pm.
- Check out is 10 am.
- No additional guests without approval.
- Remove shoes at the door.
- You must be clothed in common areas at all times. This is not that house.
- The bathroom door must be closed when using the toilet or shower.
- Campground rules-Leave it as you found it. Pick up after yourself.
- No smoking indoors.
- All special accommodations or requirements must be made upfront. This unit is not wheelchair accessible.