This homey minimalist flat is convenietly located across NAIA T3, adjacent Mariott, Maxims, Belmont hotels and is a few minutes walk to Resorts World Manila.
The unit has 3 beds - 1 queen-sized bed, 1 double-sized pullout and 1 double-sized sofabed.
The unit is in Palm Tree Villas. It has a private and homey feel. It's fully furnished, all appliances are brand new and functional. New pans, plates cups and utensils are provided. Beds and sheets are carefully chosen to give maximum comfort. Cable and reliable internet connection are available. Towels are provided so as not to hassle the guests.
Freebies: soap, toothbrush, tissue, coffee, tea and water for every check in.
The building security is strict. CCTVs are installed on all common areas. Guards require all guests information, valid IDs and endorsement from unit owners.
Building amenities such as pool, gym, playground are available for free for guests from 8 am to 10 pm.
The building has tight security. They will require IDs for all guests and names should be endorsed by owner before check-in date. Only the declared names are allowed to enter the premises. For seamless check-in, I will be requesting for the complete names of the guests for endorsement.
Also, the water supply follows the temperature outside. It's hot on mornings usually between 12 noon to 6 pm.
- Strictly NO smoking!
- Please handle appliances, sheets, towels and furnitures with care. Penalty will be charged for misuse of the things inside the unit.
- Please conserve water and electricity. Turn off electricity and water when going out or not in use.
- Always lock the doors. The owner of the unit nor the building admin is not liable for any missing item. Penalty will be charged for unit inclusions that will be lost.
- Please keep to agreed checkin and checkout time. Cleaner will arrive and clean the unit at exactly 12pm so the unit can be made available for the next guests.
- Only the declared people are allowed to stay in the unit. Any additional person not declared will be subject to charges.
- Kids and babies are counted as guests.
- Please use building amenities responsibly. Charges will apply for any damage.