Sleek and modern apartment with all the commodities. This place is perfect for holidays, business trip and long stay in Montreal.
Located in Pointe-St-Charles n/hood, Downtown and Old Montreal are easy to reach by car, bicycle, public transit and even by foot! Atwater market, Lachine canal and Notre-Dame street are nearby.
Rental offer 31 days and over.
The apartment is on the second floor of a renovated 100 yrs old duplex.
- Bedroom: New king size bed, very confortable, wardrobe & dresser are at your disposition.
- Living room: A big sofa to relax, flat screen cable T.V. for rainy days.
- Common room: 4+ dining table, sit and stand working desk, brand new sofa bed.
- Kitchen: Furnish with everything you need for cooking. Lots of storage.
- Bathroom: Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, hair dryer.
- Front balcony: On a quiet street, nice view of the city center.
- Backyard: Small but intimate, mature trees around, BBQ, clothesline.
Free, fast and reliable Wi-fi available.
Free and easy parking on the street.
You have access to the apartment(except one storage room), the balconies and the backyard section of the 2nd floor apt.
Myself, families and friends as co-hosts want to make sure that your stay will be smooth and perfect. My goal is to give you a personnal welcome if possible. If not you will be able to access the apt. by yourself. We are easy to reach by text message, email and phone.
- Please no excessive noise all day long. My neighbors work at home and have kids.
Natif de Montréal, j'aime me promener en marchant ou à vélo pour découvrir ou redécouvrir la ville. Ça me permet d'être à l'affût des nouveautés dans PSC et dans les quartiers limitrophes en ce qui à trait aux restaurants, bars, boutiques et autres activités!
Le respect des gens et des lieux est la valeur la plus importante pour moi. J'espère que vous partagez cette valeur avec moi!
Born and raise in Montreal, I like to walk and ride my bike to discover or rediscover the city. There is always something new in PSC and in the nearby neighborhoods!
Respect of the people and the home is a top value for me. Hope you share this value too!