We are the proud new owners of this beautiful home in the Villages of Crystal Beach! Our 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath house sleeps 9 people. The second floor has a master king bedroom, a queen bedroom, and a pyramid-bunk bedroom perfect for kids. There is a master queen bedroom on the first floor. Our house is in prime spot, easily walkable to the beach and to many restaurants and shops. The community's gorgeous lagoon pool is located just steps away from the house!
Newly listed for summer under new owners! JUST UPDATED WITH ALL NEW BEDDING AND DECORATIONS FOR 2017.
LIVING ROOM - Large, light-filled, and comfortable living room with a 42” HD TV. Open space moves right into the kitchen and dining area. Beautiful travertine tiles and rosewood flooring throughout the house.
KITCHEN - Stainless steel appliances, fully equipped kitchen with cutlery and plates.
LAUNDRY ROOM – Washer and Dryer available for your use on the second floor.
MASTER SUITE #1 - Queen bed, large bedroom with 32” HD TV, beautiful en suite bathroom with oversized glass-door shower, dresser, and closet. Separate half bath located on first floor.
MASTER SUITE #2 - King bed, large bedroom with 37” HD TV, beautiful en suite bathroom, with two separate vanity areas, shower, separate jaccuzi, walk-in closet and dresser. Access to the private 2nd floor balcony.
BEDROOM #3 - Queen bed, large bedroom with 20” HD TV, dresser, and closet. Shared Bathroom.
BEDROOM #4 - Two pyramid style bunk beds with a full size on bottom and twin on top. 20” HD TV. Perfect for kids. Shared Bathroom.
LAUNDRY ROOM – Washer and Dryer available for your use on the second floor.
POOL – Just steps from the house, 30,000 sq ft, lagoon style pool, with waterfalls, hot tub, and large grilling area.
BEACH - Emerald water and miles of sugar-white sand are 500 yards away...about a 7 minute walk. There is also a free trolley, running from Memorial Day to Labor Day that will pick you up at your door and drop you right in front of the beach. This neighborhood trolley runs every 30 minutes.
THE AREA: Lots of restaurants, an upscale shopping mall, AMC movie theater, Starbucks and Whole Foods grocery store are all across the street at Destin Commons. Everything you need is within a 10 minute walk. Easily walkable.
All areas of the house are accessible except locked out closet on first floor.
Peak seasons require 7 day minimum bookings, which usually run from Saturday to Saturday. Message owner before sending in booking inquiries less than 7 days to confirm acceptable minimum stay periods! Weekdays bookings will be considered for shorter stays.
We have five TVs. Four have cable. All our TVs have HDMI ports for you to hook up any streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon TV, Chromecast, etc.
Please take some time to review our rules below. In order to maintain our house and preserve it for your pleasure many other guests after you, we ask you to follow these few simple rules. They are easy, we promise!
1. INTRODUCTION: Please email us prior to reserving online so we can approve your booking. We may require a friendly conversation with you so we can get to know each other, answer any questions you may have, and ensure this home is a great fit for you.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. Early check in / late check out might be possible, but it depends week to week. Just let us know as soon as you can, and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
3. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING home. No smoking is allowed at all, including e-cigarettes. If you smoke outside, you must keep all windows and doors closed, and agree to pickup all cigarette butts. Any evidence of smoking could result in forfeiture of deposit.
4. EXPECTATIONS: You understand that you are renting our home. We would love to share it with you, as long as you agree to take excellent care of the home and treat it as you would your own. That said, make yourself at home!
You also understand while this is a vacation area, there are permanent residents living next door, with children who go to school, newborn babies, and parents who have to go to work. You agree to keep noise to a minimum - no loud or late night parties. No throwing things into the yard or pool, or neighboring yards.
5. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily/weekly housekeeping service is not included, however it is available at an additional cost.
We do supply pool/beach towels as a courtesy. Please take only the pool/beach towels to the beach, and leave bathroom towels at the house. We do supply some beach toys as a courtesy (boogie boards, beach chairs, shovel/buckets). If you lose or break these, please replace them with like-kind.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY & TRAVEL INSURANCE: Subject to Airbnb’s cancellation policy, all monies paid are non-refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations, change of dates, early check-out, or reservation changes that result in a shortened stay. There are no refunds for weather-related disruptions to your trip, including hurricanes. We recognize that unforeseen events do occur, which is why we highly recommend Travel Insurance.
7. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No cancellation or refunds will be given. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancy varies depending on ratio of adults to children and ages of the children. These details are specified in the online description for this property. This applies to guests spending the night as well as visitors anywhere on the property. Please email for clarification prior to booking online.
9. PETS: NO pets of any kind allowed. Although we love animals, this is to keep our house in pristine shape and in consideration of our allergies and those of future guests. Evidence of pets having been in the house could result in forfeiture of deposit.
10. SWIMMING POOLS: The use of the Village of Crystal Beach's lagoon swimming pool is limited to the renters. There are pool guards that patrol the area ensuring you are actually staying on property. There are no lifeguards on duty. All bathers are required to observe the posted regulations. By renting a home with a pool, you are taking full responsibility for the safety of all guests and recognize that use of the pool is “at your own risk".
11. PARKING: There is enough parking for 2 or 3 cars in the driveway. Destin gets really busy in the summer, so we strongly suggest you carpool with your group so as to bring the minimum number of vehicles you can.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and is strictly limited to the number of vehicles allowed for the property. No parking on the grass, streets or sidewalks. Any illegally parked cars are subject to fines and towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. The neighborhood does not permit trailers of any kind, golf carts, etc.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments, deposits and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, including damage deposits.
13. CONTRABAND: There are to be NO illegal activities, drugs or contraband used or brought onto the premises at any time. If any evidence is found you will forfeit your ENTIRE security deposit and we will notify the police and you may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, this includes damage and security deposits. You are responsible for the actions of everyone in your party.
14. SANITATION: Like all homes in the area, sewage pumps can easily get clogged by flushing baby wipes, feminine products, paper towels, etc. The city asks us to requests our guests to NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. If it is found that you have improperly flushed items and it clogs the pump, you could be charged the fee to clear out the pump, which typically costs a few hundred dollars.
15. ACCOMMODATIONS: The home will be in clean and working condition. No compensations will be given for non-working items outside the owners’ control, including but not limited to power outages, internet outages, neighborhood amenities. For items inside the owners’ control, the owners will make every attempt to rectify problems that may occur while you are in the home. It is the renter’s responsibility to notify the owner immediately if there are any problems and you agree to allow reasonable access inside the home. No refunds or any other compensation will be given for problems the owner/manager is able to rectify within a reasonable time frame. No compensation will be given for issues reported after you check out. Please report any issues or problems right away so we can help.
16. LIABILITY: Our home is privately owned. We as the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. We also are not responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables.
17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Hold Harmless Clause
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. This agreement is made upon the express condition that the owners shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or
property of you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon the premises or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any occupancy or use of said premises or any activity carried on by you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties. Therefore, in connection herewith, you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties hereby agree to indemnify, defend, save, and hold harmless the owners from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries, deaths, liabilities, claims, suits, attorney`s fees or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above rental policies. Please note that the owners are not liable for any injury that may occur while staying at this property, including but not limited to the use of the pool, hot tub, and grill. We are not liable for any disruption of stay due to unforeseen events or weather, including hurricanes. Our liability is limited to the amount of rent and taxes. We reserve the right to enter the property at any time during your stay and will do our best to give you at least one hour notice if we should need to do so. If we suspect the maximum occupancy is being exceeded or damage to the property is occurring, we have the right to check on the property and its condition. The acceptor is agreeing to take full responsibility for any damage to the house that may occur by any guests during the vacation.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for this reservation as indicated above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation terms above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I also agree that damage charges can be charged to my credit card if damages are incurred during my stay. I agree to hold the owners harmless per hold harmless clause above. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.