- No excessive noise
- Entire premises is smoke and drug free
- Wet footwear to be left outside on enclosed porch
- Cooking - use of microwave
- Laundromat is nearby
- No additional guests unless agreed to by owners
- No pets
- A/C no lower than 72 degrees; heat no higher than 78 degrees.
- Quiet hours from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- $25 fee for lost keys
- Lock doors and windows anytime you leave the suite
- Not responsible for valuables left in the suite
- Please limit food to living room
- All food waste and other trash and all recycling goes in the receptacles at the kitchenette. Empty trash into outside garbage can when full.
- No candles, incense, or other similar devices.
We are Janet and Michael, a retired couple who moved to South Plainfield upon retirement. We were both born and raised and spent our married and work life in and around the South Plainfield area. We have five adult children, the last of whom we fostered from 3 months and adopted at 3 years of age. We picked our current house and neighborhood and community as a great place to raise our son, who is now in college. We volunteer for our church and local non-profits, including a food pantry, a giving garden, and our Rotary Club. We enjoy hosting family, including our grandchildren who occasionally spend the night. We take great care of our home and property.