Located 1/2 mile from the Appalachian Trail and surrounded by National Forest. Woods Hole Hostel Bed & Breakfast is a unique destination for the outdoor enthusiast or a remote getaway. Woods Hole was originally a hostel for Appalachian Trail hikers opened in 1986, then expanded with indoor rooms in 2009 by Neville & Michael. Offering Organic Gardens, Pet Pigs, Ducks, Pottery, and more.. The Heart is lit up with inspiration at Woods Hole Hostel Bed & Breakfast.
- We ask you to remove shoes when entering the house. You are welcome to bring indoor shoes.
- If you would like to participate in a communal meal, we do ask for your help in preparation and clean up to make the meal possible.
- We do allow Pets at the fee of $15/pet/night. If you have an unfriendly pet, we unfortunately must ask the nice guest to leave without a refund. We are entrusting our home to your pet. We do have a duck in the yard, 2 dogs, and three cats. We ask dogs NOT to sleep in the bed, dogs to be kept with there owners at all times, and dog poop to be picked up by the owner from the yard.
- There is a designated area for smoking.
- No Alcohol or Drugs, please.
- Cell phones may not work here. We do have a phone or a computer you are WELCOME to borrow.
- We do not own a Television.. instead we enjoy visiting on the front porch, reading, writing, knitting, or any of those other things we never get to do because we are always consumed by technology.
- We are kid friendly, hiker friendly, and unique people friendly. It is amazing who shows up to our dinner table just by the nature of living along the Appalachian Trail.
We hope you enjoy your visit with us!!
I went to school for Art. Michael studied biochemistry. We met when Michael decided to hike the Appalachian Trail. We are both certified massage therapists, gardeners, potters, and do it ourselfer's. We look forward to meeting you.