Enjoy a private remodeled front room studio in a cozy home built in the 1900's. Conveniently located 15 minutes from downtown (walking time) with nearby hot spots, including: Lucas Oil Stadium (home of the Colts), Bankers Life Field House (home of the Pacers), City Market, and Georgia Street. I have to 2 bikes availble for use to access every location in Indy. You will also be only 10 minutes from the cultural district of Fountain Square, which is full of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, park
You will have access to my secured and private front room studio with your own bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and front door. Access to my personal side can be given for laundry services but special arrangements must be made. Street parking is available for 2 cars just a few feet from the front porch. 2 bicycles are available at any time.
I would love to chat and show you around the city. I love meeting new people but in reality I see 70 hour work weeks during the summer so my interaction with you will probably be very limited. I'm always available by phone day or night and I do live on the other side so we may get to talk in passing.
- Check-in is at 4pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with me first.
- All tho you have your own studio noise travels. I sleep during the day on Sun Mon and Tue so please keep the Tv quiet and don't slam doors if your staying on those days.
- Whilst I do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, I ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the laundry bag. It helps me get through our cleaning process quicker and allows me to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Please no smoking in the house enjoy the city view while smoking on the front porch.
- Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask me first.
- I am happy to provide laundry services for you for a $10 fee. Please inform me at any point during your stay and I can accommodate.
I enjoy travel, the outdoors and good conversation but normally I'm working. I have owned a stage and tent rental company for 8 years. I have 2 rental property's and work a full time job at Adidas. Through my Army deployment to Afghanistan I have developed a more worldly view and hope that being a host expands on that.