This modern, clean and private 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom suite lies in the heart of New Orleans, with all the places you're looking to go from the French Quarter, Bourbon St, the SuperDome, the best restaurants, bars, tourist destinations, and all just steps away.
Coming for business? Don't worry, we're conveniently located 5 minutes from the Convention Center, Harrah's, Hotel Conferences, and much more.
Comfortable, safe, stunning private two bedroom two bathroom suite in the heart of New Orleans - CBD/French Quarter.
> Elevator access (don't have to walk upstairs)
> Master Bedroom (sleeps 2): Big room with windows, a queen bed, dresser, and closet.
> The master bedroom has a private full bathroom with tub.
> 2nd (sleeps 2): Two twin beds with a dresser and closet.
> Living Room (sleeps 3): Ample space with a day bed (sleeps 1) and a couch that opens to a full size futon (sleeps 2). Our 40” flat screen TV is hooked up to cable so you can kick back and relax.
> 2nd bathroom is full bathroom with a tub.
> We offer a full kitchen with access to all the cookware, flatware, plates, everything. There is a stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer. All you need for a gourmet meal, or just store some leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
> Help yourself to a little pick-me-up in the morning with our complementary coffee bar
> Entire unit is air conditioned
> Both bathrooms are fully stocked with clean towels, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
> Linen is provided for both bedrooms.
> Need to work, check email, access your Netflix, or just wanna surf the web? We offer FREE WIFI.
> If you want to cool down, go for a swim on the rooftop pool, or get a workout in the fitness room.
It's your entire private apartment. You don't share it with anyone else, YEAH!
A couple days before you arrive, I'll email/call you for check-in instructions.
I'm available via text/ call or email anytime between preferably 9 am to 8 pm. In case of emergency, call anytime.
We will include a welcome guidebook (sent via text) with the wifi password, and keys to get into the apartment, and anything else you might need feel free to ask.
Although we do allow guests to have parties and events, they must be approved ahead of time. If you have any questions please feel free to message me before booking the place. Thank you!
Please be courteous and keep everything the way you found it. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
• No pets - sorry
• Parties are allowed, but please be courteous to neighboring units
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. Including downloads.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Return all keys and key fobs, lost keys will be billed $50, and key fobs will be billed $150.
• I'm pretty reasonable but obviously anything damaged or missing will be billed accordingly.
• Late check-outs (after 11am) and early check-ins (before 4pm) are permitted but will be billed $100 per incident. Guests who check-out late must do so before 2pm, and guests who check-in early may check in anytime before 2pm.
I love traveling! I currently split my time between New Orleans and Pittsburgh, and if you're looking for a place with a lot of culture, things to do at great prices, then there is no other place like either city. Both are full of history, culture, and lively people! Between that and all the events all the time, every day is a great day!
Outside of my Air BNB units, I am a website/graphic designer, and enjoy great food (hence, New Orleans!), sports (hockey and football in particular), and just having a good time.