5***** / 8 PEOPL(URL HIDDEN)
Individual CHALET / 8 people / 152 m² (including 16 m² 1.80m) / East facing
Located in a quiet place, in LES RIONDES area, at 1.5 km from the village, at 240 m from Guy Périllat slopes. Panoramic view (CHAINE des ARAVIS and VILLAGE). Bus stop at 200 m in winter season and at 1.2 km in summer season.
- HALL + stairs (6.62 m²)
GROUND-FLOOR: - BEDROOM (12.04 m²): 1 DOUBLE BED (160), flat screen TV, kitchenette: fridge (100 L), GLASS-CERAMIC STOVE, adjoining shower room: bathroom washbasin, shower, WC, TOWELDRYER radiator (3.41 m²), east facing French window, outside ground-level access, village / mountain view
- Independent WC with washstand (1.72 m²)
- KITCHEN (11.23 m²): fridge + freezer (250 L), oven, GLASS-CERAMIC, MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, cellar with WASHING MACHINE, TUMBLE DRYER, west facing window, fields / next door chalets view
- LIVING ROOM (42.45 m²): TV lounge with a flat screen TV and a relaxing lounge with a FIREPLACE FROM SAVOY + eating place. North facing window, east facing sliding bay window+ balcony, east facing bay window, south facing sliding bay windows,west facing bay window + south west facing terrace, with an outdoor SPA 2 sitting down places + 1 lay down place, village / mountain view
UPPER FLOOR :
- LANDING (4.24 m²)
- Mansard roofed BATHROOM (6.20 m²): double bathroom washbasin, bathtub, TOWEL DRYER radiator
- Independent WC (1.11 m²)
- Mansard roofed BEDROOM (16.08 m²): 1 DOUBLE BED (160), 1 strong box, west facing French window + balcony, fields / next door chalets view. Adjoining shower room: shower, TOWELDRYER radiator (4 m²), separated WC (1.63 m²).
- BEDROOM (14.66 m²): 2 SINGLE BEDS (90), east facing French window + balcony, village / mountain view
- Mansard roofed BEDROOM (17.35 m²): 1 DOUBLE BED (160), north facing French window, east facing window + balcony, village / mountain view
SKI ROOM (8.32 m²) with SKI BOOTS DRYER (10 pairs). INTERNET access. GARAGE.
Bikes storage room. ANIMALS UNAUTHORIZED. NO SMOKING CHALET.
Electric heating with an under-floor heating base. Chalet built in 2008.
MAP REF: H/12
Annecy train station: 34 km / La Clusaz bus station: 1.2 km.
CLAFOUTIS chalet from LOCA - PRESTIGE concept, another idea of what a holiday should be:
- Beds made up on arrival
- Towels delivered to the apartment
- Cleaning on request
- End of stay cleaning included
5* chalet, magnificent view, SPA, slopes nearby, fireplace, Wi-Fi
CONDITIONS OF SALE :
The present conditions of sale inform the client of his/her rights and obligations upon entering into a contract with the LOCATHERAC Real estate agency. They focus on the organisation and sale of individual or collective stays and services that may be supplied during these stays, notably reservation of lodgings and ancillary services.
These conditions are given to the consumer to consolidate the information given in article 96 of decree 94-490 of the 15th June 1994.
They are made up of specific conditions and general conditions. Sale is considered to be concluded on the date of signature of the contract. Signing the contract implies unreserved agreement with the present conditions of sale, which will prevail over all other conditions. The contract will be drawn up in writing and sent in duplicate to the client. The client must send a signed copy back to the agency. A deposit, as defined in paragraph I below, is payable by the client at the time of signature of the contract along with a fee of 35 euros.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE :
Our prices are taken from the current database at the time of signature of the contract, and include all taxes. Prices may be changed without warning in the event of cost increases by service providers or in the event of economic crisis. Services are offered for a defined period depending on the terms of the reservation.
With regard to accommodation, our prices include rental (including VAT), utilities (water, electricity and heating), administrative costs, optional holiday cancellation insurance (42 euros) and bedlinen.
Tourist tax is collected on behalf of the municipality and is not included in the price. It must be paid on-site, in accordance with municipality terms and conditions.
The tenant will be required to pay a deposit upon arrival, which will be refunded three weeks at the latest after their departure, after deductions for the following, where necessary: missing items, damage, breakages, cleaning etc. If these expenses exceed the deposit amount, the tenant agrees to pay the difference required to restore the premises to their original condition.
II. REGISTRATION – RESERVATION
25% of the total amount is payable upon registration, with the remainder to be paid no later than 30 days before the arrival of the tenant. If registration is made less than 30 days before the beginning of the stay, the total amount is requested. In the event of non-payment within these time periods, LOCATHERAC reserves the right to release the reserved premises, and retain the deposit paid upon registration.
The entire rental amount and payment for any extra services may be asked for in accordance with the terms of payment stipulated in the contract. The reservation is considered to be finalised as soon as the instalment has been paid. If the client does not satisfy the above requirements, the reservation will be considered to be cancelled.
In order to provide these services, LOCATHERAC calls upon several types of service providers. LOCATHERAC is separate from these service providers who, in all circumstances and with regards to all clients, are responsible for everything concerning their field of activity in terms of the statutes that govern them and their legislation. By the same token, LOCATHERAC cannot be held responsible and the client cannot seek any compensation in the event of changes in timetabling or in the event of an act of God.
Any interrupted stay or any service not used by the client, for whatever reason, cannot be reimbursed. The LOCATHERAC agency cannot, in any event, be held responsible for acts of God, unexpected events or third parties.
Tenant’s risks, damage to property and holiday cancellation are covered by policy no.(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) taken out with the insurance company “AXA ASSURANCES FRANCE”, managed by Mr. Didier THEVENET, at 74220 La Clusaz.
Terms and conditions of cancellation :
If the OPTIONAL CANCELLATION INSURANCE (42 euros) is taken out, the Company guarantees the refund of the instalment amount paid, from which administrative costs will have been deducted (35 euros).
The Insurer covers holiday cancellations resulting from the following causes, as long as they occur prior to the planned date of the holiday :
- accidents, serious injury, serious illness or death suffered by the Insured, their spouse, their direct ascendants or descendents. By serious injury or illness, we mean an alteration in health or physical harm confirmed by a doctor, which requires the tenant, their spouse, their direct ascendants or descendents to remain in their room or to stay in the establishment in which they are receiving care on their planned departure date, to prevent their condition from being aggravated.
- a fire, explosion or natural event that causes extensive damage to the home of the tenant prior to their planned departure date, and which requires their presence at the damaged premises on this date.
Should the tenant not take out a cancellation policy or should the tenant cancel their stay for any reason other than those covered by the insurance policy, as listed above, they will be required to pay the remainder of the rent as per the following terms:
more than 30 days prior to arrival: 35 euros
20 to 30 days prior to arrival: 25 % of the total cost of the stay
15 to 19 days prior to arrival: 50 % of the total cost of the stay
7 to 14 days prior to arrival: 75 % of the total cost of the stay
less than 7 days before the arrival: 100 % of the total cost of the stay
The client must arrive on the precise day at the time mentioned in the contract. In the event of late arrival, the client must let the LOCATHERAC agency know. Any unused services resulting from late arrival will still be payable and will not be reimbursed.
Because of the very large number of arrivals and departures at the same time, guests cannot be accompanied to their accommodation.
For rentals, a report on the condition of the premises is established and signed by the tenant 48 hours after arrival. This report is the only reference in the event of litigation concerning the condition of the premises. Any concern must be notified to the agency in writing within 48 hours of arrival, otherwise the premises, inventory and equipment will be considered to comply and be in good condition. This review constitutes the only reference in case of a dispute regarding the state of the rental property. The tenant must use the premises appropriately, responsibly and decently.
The tenant must leave the apartment or the chalet in a perfect state of cleanliness. If the premises are left dirty, any cleaning and / or repair costs incurred will be charged to the tenant.
The tenant is responsible for all broken or damaged objects and for any damage that is caused to installations, particularly from freezing and misuse of heating systems or other equipment.
Disruption of the workings of general services of the building: (heating, hot and cold water, etc) and public services: (water, electricity, gas, telephone), will not justify a reduction in the rental cost, nor payments in damages, unless they are due to wilful acts of the owner. The agency and the owner accept no responsibility in the event of theft or burglary in the rented premises. For anything that is not included in this rental contract, usual regulations and legislation concerning property rental will apply. The tenant does not have the right to sublet without the agreement of the owner or the Agency. Tenants of chalets are responsible for clearing snow during their stay. In communal premises, tenants must only use allocated parking areas. Putting up extra beds is forbidden. The tenant may not refuse entry to the premises if asked. Any problems that may result from this contract will be handled exclusively by the Magistrates’ Court in ANNECY (Haute-Savoie).
Agence de référence sur la station de La Clusaz depuis 1958,
Locathérac saura répondre à vos attentes et vous organiser des séjours sur mesure.
L'agence Locathérac, le Service en plus :
- DRAPS INCLUS
- Large choix de biens [Standard / Confort / Prestige], capacité de 2 à 13 personnes
- Service de Conciergerie
- Gamme LOCA & PRESTIGE [innovation et confort]
- Chalets : lits faits à l'arrivée
- 1 Carte Enfant Roi offerte en été
- Agence du réseau FNAIM
- Ouverte 7j/7 en saison et du lundi au samedi en intersaison
Sur réservation :
- Boîtier pour connexion wifi
- Linge de toilette
- Ménage de départ
- Cartes Détente Plus à tarifs préférentiels